Chapter 60

"Mi mi-yeong" he muttered under his breath. He remembered this toy, he remembered it.

He was the one who gave it to her, when she cried saying she wanted to have a bunny teddy bear. But one thing stopped his from going to the conclusion, it was the burnt ear and the old look of it.

He wondered how this toy went to Mi hi's hands.

"Did she take it from Mi yeong's room?" He questioned himself. He  thought that Mi hi might have taken it from Mi yeong's room.

He shrugged off his shoulders and walked away keeping the teddy bear in his room.

The next morning, Mi hi was standing by the main door as her brothers loaded their stuffs.

Two guards carried a large metal black suitcase which had three passcode locks in it. It was their weapons.

Jungkook signalled them to load it to the big van.

Mi hi's eyes became glossy looking at them packing all their stuff. She will miss their warmth and love. It made her cry silently. She harshly wiped off her tears thinking she shouldn't cry, but wish for their trip.

The eldest maid came and hugged the little girl from behind. Hoping it would comfort her.

"They are going to come back safe Mi hi" She comforted her, which Mi hi responded with a nod.

All the seven boys stood by their cars ready to go until Hobi was attacked with a big tight hug from Mi hi. She tried her best not to cry, but couldn't hold in. Hobi panicked.

"Wha- why are you crying?" Jin questioned. Even the others panicked.

"I will miss you O-oppa" she spoke. Others ran into them doing a big group.

"Come back safe oppa" she wishes them as one by one kissed Mi hi's head, cheeks.

"Eun woo will com-" Jimin couldn't finishe his words when Eun woo came to them with a few guards following him holding a suitcase, of course his clothes and other stuff. He will be staying with Mi hi until BTS come.

Mi hi was frozen on her spot, she kept on staring at him

Mi hi was frozen on her spot, she kept on staring at him. His hair was perfectly styled, the brown pants look soo cool on him. The Jacket gave him a rich look. He look handsome where she couldn't stop looking at him.

He greeted the boys and wished them luck. His eyes stop at the innocent girl looking at them. She looked away with the pink color on her cheeks.
"You're blushing aren't you?" Suga whispered to Mi hi making her jump.

"I'm not" Mi hi replied, why is it always Suga?

"Okay Eun woo, I'm giving the whole responsibility my little baby to you, please protect her, she's your responsibility" Jin talked like a father. Eun woo was a bit surprised hearing Jin saying please. Because they never said please.