Chapter 40

Yura can feel her heart beat rising in a rapid pace. She was scared of their reaction.

"So, it all started when I met Baek Kyung, we both met and dated each other. One day he wanted to meet Mi hi, He was very excited to meet Mi hi. I thought that he will be a good father figure to Mi hi, but no. He was so much different from what i saw from the beginning. Mi hi had a big space for Kyung in her little heart, but it all changed in a flash of lightning. He was a drug addict, i never knew it" Yura said, her heart was twisting. The boys were waiting for the worst part of the story.
Yura made eye contact with Yeong gi but he broke it and looked away. Yura sighed and continued,

"He would bring his drunken friends home and do parties. Mi hi locked herself in the room afraid. When he gets drunk, he made Mi hi his victim. She begged him numerous times not to hurt her, but he didn't stop. She would always get abused by Kyung. I never knew, and Mi hi never told me. She hid a lot inside herself. Her little heart is broken into many pieces but she still manages to keep a smile on other peoples faces."

"What's her relationship with that old ass Kang?" Jungkook spoke. His voice wasn't the soothing tone. It sound like he would kill someone.

"Kyung one day sold Mi hi to him, just because he wanted money to buy drugs for himself and his friends, and there Kang r-raped her" Yura said as she broke down completely.

"FUCK!!!" Jimin shouted as he dashed infront of Yura.

"Where were you when all of this happened?" Jimin asked, he can feel himself that his anger is crossing the limit.

"I-i trusted Kyung, so i left Mi hi with him and went to work everyday and came home at night" Yura said shaking.

"You are not a mother, how can you not look after your daughter???? She's so small" Jin pointed out. Hobi's hands were shaking. He was angry and sad at the same time.

"Getting abused, raped, left alone, how did she go through this alone?" Taehyung spoke looking at his sister. He was feeling lost, completely lost.

"It's their last day seeing the light" Yeong gi spoke gritting his teeth.
No one ever will touch a single hair of her. He had a daughter, because of his carelessness, he lost her but this time, he won't let it happen twice.

Mi hi's eye balls moved signalling that she is waking up. She woke up with a massive headache. She adjusted her eyes to the room light to meet her brothers and her parents.

Thank you so much for reading ☺️❤️
Hope you had a great time 😙
Don't forget to vote and comment⭐💬
Love you all 💜