Chapter 57

The video ended, Mi hi had a big smile on her face. All the goofiness the happiness was filled in the video.

"She's so beautiful oppa" she said looking at their eyes, which was filled with love and sadness.

"Wait wait" Suga spoke as he scrolled to the next vedio.

"This was her taking her first steps" Hobi said with an excited tone. Mi hi smiled widely and averted her gaze to the video.

A little girl with a chubby cheeks and chubby legs. She wore a small frock with white polka dots in it.

She was crawling to the wall and tried to stand up with the help of the wall. Taehyung was caught on camera clapping his hands gesturing her to walk to him.

She stood up with her hands on the wall and giggled cutely.

"Come here" Namjoon's voice was heard softly. Mi yeong took small steps towards them and fell down on her bum immediately. The little Jimin ran to her worriedly.

"Are you hurt? Should we go to hospital? Mommmm!!!!" Jimin shouted for his Mother and his voice was like he was about to cry.

Mira's laughing voice was heard. She came saying,

"No it's okay. She needs to fall and she need to learn how to get up in her own" she explained kindly. She was a good mother.

"But we can help her get up" Suga's voice was heard. Mira laughed
Jimin nodded hesitantly and let go of Mi yeong.

She kept her hands on the floor lifting her butt up and stood on her feet. She slowly slowly walked and then started speeding up as she looked like she was running on her little pink toes. She ran to Taehyung with wobbling feet and to his embrace as she erupted into beautiful giggles as around of applause ran through the room.

"Owuppaa" she spoke as the others gasped.
"Awww, you love your oppaa" Jungkook squeezed her cheeks. She smiled cutely and then the vedio ended.

Mi hi had a big smile on her face. She turned to her brothers, to see their eyes glistening with tears.

Then she hugged Namjoon who's tears were already rolling, she wasn't feeling jealous or something because they were still loving their dead sister.

"It's okay Oppa, she is in a good place now okay?" She spoke as she cupped his cheeks. Namjoon nodded. She wiped his tears and kisses his cheeks, making Namjoon smile at her comfort.

"Can't you see, I'm crying too" Jin said who needed the attention and the comfort of his sister. Feeling bad, she quickly went to Jin cupping his cheeks while wiping his tears away. Then she kissed him too. Jin hugged her more,

Suddenly loud cries were heard, very loud. It was the left ones. They were crying dramatically to get their sister's attention. She giggled cutely seeing  them being silly.

She moved to them wiping their tears away and planting kisses on their cheeks which they smiled happily. No one cared for how they felt before, they too cried alone feeling left alone, no one cared for their happiness but now they have a soft sunshine ball bringing light to their lives.

"Okay now, did you forget me princess?" The deep voice spoke as her eyes beamed in happiness. It was Yeong gi.

"Dadda!!!" She squealed in happiness running to him which he gladly hugged her. His chest vibrated as he laughed loudly.

He kissed the top of her head. Soon the boys ran and did a group hug crushing Mi hi in between but she enjoyed the safe and the warm she felt.

Out of nowhere, Hobi quickly carried Mi hi while running out of the room. Others too laughed and some of the ran out too.

"LET'S HAVE A RAMEN PARTY" Hobi spoke loudly as he went to the kitchen still carrying Mi hi, she wasn't even bother. She loved to stay in the brothers embrace.

"Party party yeahhh" Next Jungkook entered the kitchen with others trailing behind him.

How was it?💙
Don't forget to vote and comment 🪐
Love you all 💜
Please stay safe and eat healthy 💞
🧁