Chapter 70

Jimin pushed away Namjoon and hugged Mi hi like his life depends on her.

"No no, wake up wake up, I love you Baby, please don't leave me" He mumbled while tears rolled down.

Suddenly the heart monitor started to beep and Mi hi gasped for air. Jimin was shocked.

All of them were dumbfounded. Their eyes started to water, replacing the painful tears with happy one.

"Please move away" A doctor came pushing the brothers away. He quickly placed the oxygen mask on her, and her breathing became stable.

The boys walked out giving space for the doctors, Jungkook was happy, his face showed so much happiness. Their eyes twinkled, expressing their happiness.

"Dad, she is not dead, I told you all, she just did a joke!" Jimin said while smiling widely which made his eyes completely vanish.

Both the couples gasped,

"For real?" Yura questioned them, still struggling to believe what she heard.

All the boys nodded their heads with pure happiness.

"Mr. Kim" the doctor called them. All of them jolted and turned towards him, making the doctor take few steps back.

"How is she?"

"Is she good?"

Hobi and Taehyung asked at the same time.

"So, she is doing completely fine, she won't be able to walk, we don't know for how many days, it may take years, actually she is paralyzed."

This news broke their hearts. Their eyes became glossy.

"But, we have special treatments for her" the doctor said, as they sighed in relief.

"But.." the doctor stopped.

"But what doctor?" Jin asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"She lost her voice, because she isn't talking, she is traumatized, very much" the doctor explained.

"W-what do you mean by she lost her voice?" Suga asked.

"Maybe because of shock or, due to screaming a lot" doctor replied.

"All I want to say it, please be careful with her, it's a miracle seeing her alive, but she is physically and mentally damaged" the doctor said walking away, with Yura and Yeong gi to fill up the hospital forms and payments.

Namjoon was the first person to go inside the room. There was Mi hi sitting on the bed with a pillow supporting her back. She was starring outside the window, seeing the birds flying freely. Her Legs covered with a duvet. Silent tears were rolling down her eyes. Her cheeks were red.

She knows that her brothers are present inside the room with her, but her mind was too occupied with flashbacks.

She harshly wiped off a tear, but it got replaced with another.

Tears got filled up in her brothers. They didn't know what to say or what to do. They were the reason for this situation of her.

Eun woo's eyes showed love, he was happy. He wiped his tears with his sleeve and looked at Mi hi. She was still so beautiful in his eyes. But the tears made his heart twist.

He wanted to kiss her, hug her, tell that everyth was fine. He chose not to, because her brothers are here too.

"M-mi hi" Jungkook softly called her, afraid that she will flinch. She turned her head to see them, zero emotions on her face. It expressed nothing.

That bright face which made everyones day, her beautiful smile... it was vanished.

She again looked outside the window leaving a heart breaking pain to her brothers.

She was feeling disgusted about her, she hated herself for being for weak. Worst thing, she can't walk and talk.

"How are you feeling,love?" Jin asked movi closer to her bed with his eyes on her face. He saw her eyes, they flashed pain, weakness, helplessness, anger, disgust.

He couldn't find the love and care in her eyes, she was different. Her eyes were cold. Jin understood her. She needed time. She was too broken.

"Mi hi" this time Eun woo spoke making her heart skip a little. She looked at him. He slowly held her hands while maintaining the eye contact with her. She didn't flinch.

Eun woo smiled at her warmly with his fingers caressing the back of her hands. Her hands were cold but he warmed them for her.

"How are you hmm?" He asked so softly like she would break any second. Her brothers were witnessing the whole scene, but no one dared to say any word. They can feel their hearts breaking. They cried, silently.

Mi hi moved her lips to talk, but she couldn't. Tears gathered. Eun woo remembered what the doctor said. He quickly pulled his phone and gave it to her, so she could type it and show it to him.

She slowly grabbed the phone and typed something on the phone.

'It hurts oppa' she typed and showed the phone to him. Eun woo's eyes went large.

"What? Where are you hurting?" He asked her in panick. Mi hi lifted her hand and pointed it to her chest with glossy eyes.

Eun woo's heart twisted. He squeezed her hands. He couldn't hold in, as he quickly hugged her body, he can feel her laying her head on his chest. He ran his hand through her hairs.

The boys can feel their heart tightening. They wanted to comfort her, and at the same time they knew, they weren't in the right place to do it, they broke her, they hurted her. They couldn't even forgive themselves and how are they supposed to think that Mi hi will forgive them.

Okay, she's alive... don't hate me🙌. It's a Wattpad Miracle, anything can happen in Wattpad 😂

you all can give me ideas about how will Mi hi be.

Hope you enjoy reading it🤓
Thank you for reading🤍
Don't forget to vote and comment✨
Love you all💜
🌳