Chapter 10 - Delirium

This is going to be a longer one, my dears! This is the start of your descent into madness as you start spending more time with the family! I was going to mame this much longer, however I figured I kept you waiting long enough. I will apologize for the wait, however if you read my announcement then you'd know I had to attend a funeral yesterday. Things have been hectic around here, so once again my apologies!

Also important to note - There's going to be some decisions to make in this chapter! When it comes to the multiple endings, I will let you know which options have the strongest effects. I will say that the Option A's will lead to one and Option B's lead to another. I also decided to have only 3 endings with a possible bonus secret ending of sorts but more on that later.

Enjoy!

(Y/N) jolted up with a scream, falling off of who knows what. They tried to crawl away with panicked breaths, frantically pleading for the monster to let go of their legs. The door slamming open only made them curl up into a ball as tears poured from their eyes. "I-I'm- I won't- I-" They couldn't form a single sentence as they curled up tighter, crying harder upon feeling something touch them. The weeping teen slowly calmed down as they heard a soft lullaby and felt two pairs of arms pull them into a warm embrace. Burying their face into the mystery shoulders, The teen slowed their crys into sniffles and single tears. "Oh, honey... are you okay?" That voice was Bianca's.. "M... Bian..ca..?" (Y/N) whispered. "Of course... Michael is here, too." The woman pulled away slowly and motioned to her husband. "Dear, are you alright? you were screaming and in hysterics." Michael showed pure concern in his normally laid back stare as he rubbed the child's shoulders. (Y/N)'s face slowly turned red. "I... I was..?" The couple smiled at the teen. "Oh, don't be embarrassed, everyone gets nightmares. In fact, My Sweetheart used to get them all the time!" Bianca cooed, smiling at her now blushing husband. "Y-yes, well... Would you like to talk about this nightmare?" Michael asked, smiling at the teens drowsy face. "I... I'd rather not... I'm sorry for causing problems..." (Y/N) apologized, causing the adults to shake their heads. "It's no problem at all, dear. Would you like us to tuck you in?" Bianca asked, moving to get up. (Y/N) thought about it nervously. They didn't want to fall asleep again, yet they knew they couldn't stay up longer. They groaned softly as a headache formed, causing them to get even more exhausted. Michael picked up on their troubled and tired look. "Would you like to sleep in our bed? It's big enough and we can calm you down after another nightmare." The man suggested, his wife nodding in agreement. (Y/N), barely hanging on to consciousness, gave a limp nod before leaning against Michael again, their soft snores filling the room. The married couple smiled down at the child before lifting them up. Bianca opened the doors  as Michael kept a good grip on the light teen. "They really don't weigh much... we should put them on a special diet." Michael pointed out. Bianca nodded as they walked down the hall. Michael's eyes trailed down to (Y/N)'s neck. "They must have been out of it to not notice the bandages on their neck and around their head... Do you think Ashley's sleep hypnosis worked?" Michael asked, Bianca stopping to think. "Let's hope... Ashley is a good manipulator, so I would assume she'd be good at this. Then again, you know I'm not much of a hypnosis person..." Bianca hummed. Michael smiled at her and gave her cheek a peck. "Well, you know how to hypnotize me everyday, my love." Bianca started blushing bashfully as she giggled. "Oh you, let's hurry to bed." The two finally reached the room and entered. Bianca pulled the covers back as Michael placed the sleeping teen in the middle of the large bed. Bianca crawled in on one side while Michael crawled in the other. The two wished each other a good night and fell asleep, holding the sleeping teen in comforting holds.

.

.

.