SUDDEN CHANGE OF ROUTE?

Episode 6| HIS POV

Stacking the documents in a organize order, I heave a sigh of relief.

It was a tedious work I have to finish before having a time to rest.

I look at the window only to spot the sun rays lowering, a sign that its almost evening.

Another sigh escape from my mouth.

How I wish I could enjoy some free time, but I guess having to live as a 'boy' in this second life time at a historical era, means having to take care a huge responsibilities as a successor.

I mean I expected this outcome after realization hit me like a truck. But maybe this is how it felt for 'boys' to live in this kind of era where all expectations are on you.

It was very different in my previous life where I had lived as a free person.

But its no use procrastinating this way, its my second life and I have to cherish and survive if it means that I can live a longer life.

And

To save my villainess from her impending doom.

I wonder how she's doing right now?

knock knock

"Young master Hazen, its Ispenel, may I come in?"

Ah, just in time.

Ispenil Augusie and soon to be my personal aide in helping me handling works in the duchy.

He was assigned to me when I began training as a successor.

From what I recall, in the game Ispenel was a very loyal man to the young master and to the Freitscheid Family as well.

He was a good man with good characteristics and morals, however at 'Hazen's' route he died protecting him when an assassin tried to assassinate the 'Hazen' in the game.

Ispenel was also a good friend and mentor to Hazen, so when 'Hazen' saw his friend died while protecting him, he was angered and chase the assailant.

That assassin was caught and was brought to the dungeon where the 'Hazen' in the game brutally tortured the assassin.

To say that I was satisfied, very indeed.

"You may come in" I told, allowing the other person to open the door revealing himself in a proper manner.

Ispenel was a good looking figure as well, he's fiery red hair and tall built made his figure more charming and at the same time decent to the eye.

Other girls would have called it 'sexy' but I on the other side thought otherwise.

I may be a 'girl' in my previous life but this kind of stuff doesn't dwell in me. Probably the reason why I have no boyfriends in my past life.

(meanwhile the author: *simping for fictional men* ('' )( '')(.. )( ..) )

But the only exception I can admire such beauty is the villainess in this very game I regressed in.

"I came to report the news about the Miss of the Marquis Rochedale manor" he reported while adjusting the glasses in the bridge of his nose.

So this was it. In fact I ordered him to check on the very person I just thought way before he came in.

'Veronica Rochedale'

Even though I know the villainess life, but it doesn't mean I knew her entirely.

In the game she was describe as ruthless, vile and merciless.