2.

Harry groaned when he woke up. He knew if he rolled over his cock would be jabbing at his mattress. He really needed to learn how to control his dick but he couldn't control his dreams. It wasn't his fault that he kept dreaming about someone eating him out and thrusting into him slowly.

Okay, Harry thought, fucking stop it.

He needed to quit talking to himself too but figured that was better than constant erections.

He ran his hands down his face and flopped back down. It was silent which meant Niall was still asleep. He could hear birds and cars outside his window and smiled. Another beautiful day.

His cock twitched.

Another hard day, Harry laughed to himself his laugh slowly turning into a groan. He pushed his blanket down and stared at his erection for a few moments before grabbing his phone. He had downloaded the app yesterday to keep in contact with Louis and he knew that downloading it was probably going to be a good decision. He needed someone to keep him from touching himself constantly.

Styles94: Good morning, Louis. Are you around?

LTomlinson: Good morning, Harry! How are you this morning?

Styles94: Hard. Help me.

LTomlinson: Ah, the morning wood. It's a shitty thing isn't it?

Styles94: I want them to stop. I want the dreams to stop. I'm a pathetic shit and I should of had sex when I had the chance. Maybe all this would have gone away.

LTomlinson: Don't talk about yourself like that! It's a great thing you didn't have sex, Harry. You weren't ready. As I said, being horny is a natural part of life. You can't control your dreams and you can't control the way your body sometimes reacts to them. It doesn't make you a pathetic person. Now, what were you dreaming about?

Styles94: Oh god.

LTomlinson: You can tell me anything, Harry. That's why I'm here. There are no secrets between us now.

Styles94: I had a dream someone was eating me out, fingering me. Just working me up until they pushed into me and fucked me slow and good. Just talking about it has my dick stirring!!

LTomlinson: Do you usually touch yourself in the morning?

Styles94: Before I do anything else. Sometimes if I get hard in the evenings I'll take a cold shower.

LTomlinson: Cold showers work for me but maybe you could try something new.

Styles94: Like what?

LTomlinson: Working out. Running. Doing sit ups. Keep yourself as active as you can. Don't give yourself any time to think about sexual things.

Styles94: I work from home so it does give me plenty of time to do those kind of things.

LTomlinson: Excellent! Now, I don't want to keep you this morning so what I want you to do for me is to take a hot shower. Wash your hair, wash your skin. Take a shower as you would but don't let yourself think anything. Try to push it to the back of your mind the best you can and message me when you're out, alright?

Styles94: I will. Thank you, Louis.

LTomlinson: You're welcome, Harry! You got this. :)

Harry hoped he was right because he was hard as hell and it'd be a struggle getting to the bathroom.

He grabbed some clothes and peeked out to make sure Niall's door was still closed before walking or waddling to the bathroom and locking the door behind him. He leaned up against the door and pressed his palm against his dick biting his lip.