9.

Sorry for the late update! I was under the weather these last couple days! ❤️
_________

The days passed and the more Louis talked to Harry as William the more he started hating himself. Harry was amazing. He was incredibly sweet, compassionate and funny. Everything that Louis wasn't going to deserve once he told Harry the truth.

Just as Zayn, Liam, and Niall all suggested.

But when Harry talked to Louis through the app, he had to listen to Harry talk about the new porn he watched, the things he wanted to try and what was worse, he had to listen to Harry talk about the things he wanted to try with William unaware he was telling it all to him.

If there was a hell Louis was going to be one of the first people there.

Styles94: How does one ask about someone's kinks? How would I know if I like it?

LTomlinson: You got to try it at least once, Harry. If you don't like it then toss it out and never revisit it. Just make sure your partner is careful with you and you have safe words.

Styles94: Safe words?

LTomlinson: Red for stop, green for go, orange for slow down. Words to make sure your partner is aware of your comfort.

Styles94: I never thought about that.

LTomlinson: Your head has been clouded with lust my dear.

Styles94: Shhhhhhhh.

LTomlinson: 🤪🤪

Styles94: Not my fault I'm horny lol.

LTomlinson: Never said it was lol.

Styles94: It just got worse after meeting William is all.

LTomlinson: If he makes it too bad maybe you should stay away for a while.

Styles94: NO. I want him to be the person.

LTomlinson: You've hung out with him once, Harry. How can you be sure he's the right person for your first time?

Styles94: I talk to him everyday, Louis. He's just a genuine person. I like him a lot.

LTomlinson: I'd still give it a bit before the topic of sex comes up. Just to be sure. Get to know him better, Harry. I want you to be careful with yourself.

Styles94: You're great, Louis. I appreciate you.

You won't after you find out the truth, Louis sighed, I'm a fucking idiot.

Styles94: I think I'm going to ask William over to my place. Niall and Ophelia won't be here and it will be a good time to talk to him.

LTomlinson: Tonight?

Styles94: Yes. If he's busy that's okay but I want to make plans with him.

LTomlinson: Just remember that sex should be the last thing on your mind, Harry. Don't let your urges beat the fact you actually like this guy.

Styles94: I won't. I promise.

LTomlinson: Keep me updated, Harry.

Styles94: Of course! Thank you, Louis.

LTomlinson: ❤️

Styles94: ❤️

Harry: Hi, William. :)