3.

Two days passed since the last Harry watched porn. It was a struggle and he ached to play a video but he fought the urge. He'd go and message Louis whenever he was struggling and somehow Louis always talked him out of it. Always made Harry believe that he was better off if he stopped watching until he got his urges and thoughts under control.

Harry believed Louis was magic because not even Niall was able to help Harry that way.

"Harry, are you okay?"

Harry looked up at Niall who had one hand on the doorknob and the other hand dangling his keys, "I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"You just seem different is all."

Harry smiled, "I'm fine. Now get to work before you're late."

"Call me if you need anything."

"Promise."

When Niall was gone he let out a breath and fell back against the couch. He had some things he wanted to do around the apartment but he had to get his thoughts together before he tried.

LTomlinson: How are you holding up?

Styles94: It has been hard. No pun intended. hahahaha.

LTomlinson: I'm proud of you! I want you to know that there is no judgment from me over you watching porn, alright? That's not what this is about. Porn gives a lot of unreal portrayls of sex and that's the biggest reason you need to wean yourself off it. Sex doesn't happen like those videos and I can guarantee you the sounds and orgasms you see in those aren't real. I want you to know that sex can be as fantastic as those videos make it seem BUT you have to focus on what you like, what you want to explore and not base it all off the things you have watched. Do you understand?

Styles94: I do. I really appreciate you talking to me and not giving up on me. I'm a lame virgin and I know I'm boring.

LTomlinson: You're not boring! You're the first person I've talked to in the few years I've done this that is a virgin. It's new for both of us and I'm honored to help you. I've seen people make mistakes hell I've made my own mistakes. I'm happy to be able to help you learn from them and make better choices.

Styles94: You're single how????

LTomlinson: Hahahahaha. Good question! I could also ask you that.

Styles94: I think me being a virgin and not really feeling ready is one of the biggest reasons.

LTomlinson: Then it's their loss, Harry. You seem like a wonderful person and if someone is going to base your worth of sex then fuck them. No pun intended of course.

Styles94: Hahahaha. Thank you, Louis.

LTomlinson: Of course! I hate to do this but I have to go for a few hours but I'll reach out when I can. Have a good day!

Styles94: You too!

Harry put his phone down and decided to keep himself busy by cleaning up. There was plenty to clean. The kitchen, his bedroom, the bathroom. He knew he'd also worm his way into Niall's room and clean up anything that needed to be cleaned. Niall never got on him for going in his room so Harry was going to take advantage of that.

He spent his time mopping, sweeping, washing clothes, folding them, putting them away. He threw out the trash, dusted. Small things that didn't necessarily need to be done but things that would keep him distracted.

By the time he was finished he was starving so he decided to get ready and go out. Being in public around other people could also help. He wouldn't reach for his phone and go click on pornsites.