5.

Styles94: I have a question.

LTomlinson: Yes?

Styles94: Can I watch something? Pls.

LTomlinson: I think you should ask yourself what I asked you a bit ago. Do you want to watch it because you're turned on or just because it's become a part of your ritual?

Styles94: I think it's more along the lines of knowing I'll probably never experience it so why not just watch it to fuel my dreams?

LTomlinson: Okay well that doesn't sound healthy.

Styles94: I don't know what to do! I just want to experience what other people are experiencing. I feel so left out.

LTomlinson: 90% of people had sex when they weren't ready, in dumb situations, or without thinking, Harry. You don't want to be one of those people. You could make it amazing for yourself then everyone can be jealous of you.

Styles94: It sounds lovely when you put it that way.

LTomlinson: I think we should start preparing you for the night you finally have sex.

Styles94: That isn't going to happen for a long time.

LTomlinson: You should still be prepared, Harry. Nothing wrong with being ready and knowing things.

Styles94: I guess you're right.

LTomlinson: I am indeed!

Styles94: I have plans today so I hope it doesn't take too long.

LTomlinson: That's what she said.

Styles94: LOL.

LTomlinson: 😌😌😌😌

"Harry, Harry, Harry!"

"Ophelia? What are you doing here? Where's Niall?"

"I ran up here and left him behind." She replied, sitting beside him, "I have news."

"Are you pregnant?"

She laughed, "Hell no! I don't want kids. This is news for you."

"Do I want to know?"

The door opened and Niall glared over at them, "Thanks for leaving me behind."

"Please, Niall, it's safer for you to be left behind than it is me. Now hush. I want to tell Harry."

Niall rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"One of my friends said he'd be happy to go on a blind date with you." She squealed, "I'm so happy!"

Harry's stomach swirled. He hadn't been on a date in a while and with what he was struggling with lately he didn't know if that was a good idea. The last thing he wanted was to prepare for sex only to run away again. Or maybe the guy wouldn't like the fact he's a virgin and would leave him first.

Of course only the negative possibilites would swim around his head.

He was positive on the outside but he was filled with nothing but negativity inside when it came to himself and his own happiness.

"Oh? What's his name?" Harry asked.

He wanted to act interested for Ophelia but honestly he didn't think he was ready for it.

"Dakota! He's an angel, Harry. I think you'll like him. You two should get along splendidly but it's up to you."

Niall walked into the room with a beer in his hand, "I think you should do it, Harry."