20.

-A Year Later.-

"I don't know what Niall kept in this room but whatever it was stinks like hell." Louis said, pinching his nose and spraying around the room.

Harry laughed, "It doesn't smell that bad, Louis."

"You're not even in the room!"

"You can stop spraying, Louis. You're going to empty the bottle."

Louis kept his nose pinched as he backed out of the empty bedroom and closed the door, "I'm not going back in there for a few days."

"There's no reason to go in there seeing as we share a bedroom, Louis."

Louis spun around and grabbed Harry taking the boy by surprise. He let the FeBreeze fall to the ground as he pinned his boyfriend against the wall.

"Louis!"

Louis just kissed him until Harry felt his knees go weak. He grabbed Louis's shoulders to steady himself as Louis slid his tongue into his mouth. Harry felt his spine tingling.

Even after a year of being with Louis, Harry still got the chills every time Louis kissed him.

Louis finally pulled back, "Delicious."

Harry playfully pinched Louis's nipple, "Go away."

"Ouch, you bastard." Louis groaned, rubbing his nipple, "What was that for?"

"I'm hungry and you're trying to distract me."

Harry went to walk away but Louis grabbed him by the waist and pulled him back against him.

Harry was trying to pretend he was mad but he was failing. Louis was fucking tickling him and he wasn't doing well trying to hide his laughter.

"Let me go!"

"Never!"

"Wow, you two are very immature."

The two jumped apart at the sound of Niall's voice.

"Niall, what are you doing here?" Harry asked, coughing away his laughter.

"I forgot a few things." Niall answered, "What the hell is that smell?"

"That's coming from your old room." Louis answered, "It stinks doesn't it?"

"Louis just sprayed half a bottle of FeBreeze into the room, Niall."

"Hey, I kept that room very clean." Niall argued, "Now, I'm going to grab the things I left then I'm going home and making my girlfriend feel good."

"Please leave the details out." Harry told him, following Niall out into the living room.

"Niall, I was going to make Harry feel good and you had to interupt me."

Niall laughed, "You have plenty of time for that. I won't be here long. But before I go I wanted to thank you, Harry."

"You thanked me enough, Niall."

"And I will continue to thank you." Niall said.

He pulled Harry into a tight hug.

Harry couldn't help but hug him back, "You're always welcome, Niall. I did it because I love you and Lia."

"Ophelia still thinks you're crazy for giving us the money." Niall told him, pulling back.

"I know she does. She's always wanting to do things to pay me back and I'm always telling her not to worry about it."

"I'll make her forget about it when I get home."