18.

Over the next few weeks, Harry and Louis couldn't keep their hands off each other. Harry knew he had to get ready to move but he couldn't just turn Louis down. He wanted to be with the man as much as he could.

"You two should slow down a bit." Niall suggested.

Harry looked at his friend, "Why?"

They stood in the kitchen of their new house where they were slowly getting things put away. They wanted to take time to put things away in each room as they slowly started moving so when they were officially here there wouldn't be a mess everywhere.

"You two need to take a few days apart is all." Niall answered, "You don't want to get tired of each other."

"I get what you're saying but I promise you that I could never get tired of Louis."

Niall put the empty box down and walked over to him. They both were now leaning against the counter looking at their new kitchen.

"When Ophelia and I started dating do you remember how I was?"

Harry laughed, "Yes. You couldn't get enough of her. I thought you were insane."

Niall grinned, "Maybe I was. I understand the whole wanting to be with them all the time thing but I also grew to know that time spent apart is also healthy for a relationship."

Harry nodded but he didn't reply.

"Is it because Louis is great at sex?" Niall asked.

"Niall!"

"Hey, just asking!" His friend laughed, "Don't need to give me any details either."

Harry rolled his eyes and playfully elbowed his friend, "You're just saying that because you want details."

"Not really." Niall told him, "I really don't want to know anything about your gay sex."

"You don't need to say gay sex, Niall. Just say sex you idiot."

Louis: Hi, baby. What are you doing?

Harry: Unpacking things with Niall. Come over so I can show you the house.

Louis: I don't want to get in the middle of your time with Niall.

Harry: He wouldn't complain about having help.

Louis: So you just want me there to unpack things?

Harry: Bring Zayn and Liam for Niall then you and I can sneak off.

Louis: Text me the address.

Harry laughed and ignored the weird look Niall gave him.

"Help is on the way." Was all Harry said before walking back to his new bedroom. If he and Louis were going to sneak off he needed to make sure the space was cleaned up a little more and less crowded.

Zayn and Liam were happy to be out doing something else even if it involved unpacking and putting things places. Harry figured it was Niall's doing because Niall could make anything fun.

"Can you two stop making out and help?" Zayn asked.

Louis pulled away and looked at his friend, "We're not making out. I just gave him a kiss."

"We have been here for two hours and you have kissed him forty six times."

"Why are you counting, Zayn?"

Liam narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend who just rolled his eyes.

"I'm not! They're being gross."

Louis flipped him off, "Let me help out a bit and then we can sneak off, alright?"