Prologue

She was sitting in the cafeteria alone. Eating her food silently. Suddenly she felt a harsh grip on her wrist 

And no later she was being harshly dragged. The cafeteria which was filled with gossips fell silent watching the school's bad boy dragging a nerd with him. 

Of course they needed a topic to talk about to spread rumours about but no one was concerned for the poor girl who was blind and was being dragged to an unknown place. 

*************************************

She tried to keep up with his pace but from moment to moment he jerked her making her stumble. He was nothing soft what he was when they were at high school. 

"Pl.lease. walk slow" She stuttered softly with fear . Instead he increased his pace jerking her with him, tightening his hold on her hand. 

She couldn't do anything she can't even run. How will she when she doesn't know where too. He will catch her before she could even take more then 5 steps. So she kept quiet and walked with him

In an instant she was slammed onto the locker and he held her shoulders tightly. She whimpered in pain. 
"Open your eyes" He spoke sternly. She knew to better not deny him so she opened her eyes slowly though even after opening her eyes she was met with darkness.

"Please let me go"she begged helplessly
He chuckled darkly. And leaned closer to whisper in her ear " You know I love watching you completely helpless like this. Under. My. Mercy"

With that said his hand went down and he squeezed her ass making her cry more.she punched his chest but she was nothing compared to his well built energy. 
"Pl- her words were cut short when he slammed his lips on hers. 

*****************************************

Here is the full prologue