chapter 16

•°•I feel it deep inside, I'm gonna lose the fight

Eventually I know that I'll be crossing the line

I try warning myself, 'cause I'm in need of help

Can't hold me back, already standing right at the edge

Out of control°•°

•••••••••••••••••••••

Dylan’s Pov.

Tears burned at the corner of my eyes as I remembered our beautiful relationship. Which is now destroyed. I threw the guitar on the floor as it made a thud sound

 I clutched my head in my hands Forget about destroyed it's not even there anymore. I hate her and what I have been doing with her. I'm sure she hates me too. 

Everytime I hurt her only one thing strucks my mind 

'Am I doing the right thing or am I doing wrong'

I shook the thought away immediately as I myself didn’t know the answer to the sentence. I sighed and laid straight on the bed looking at the ceiling blankly. After a while sleep consumed my eyes.

I groaned when I heard my phone ringing. Picking it up from the nightstand I looked at the caller only to find anton calling.

“hmm?”

“your watchman isn’t letting me enter your house” he spoke annoyingly. I suddenly then remembered dad has appointed a new watchman and he doesn’t know Anton.

“wait” I spoke and cut the call. I got up from the bed stretching a bit . I could have easily asked anton to give the watchman the phone but what is the fun in that?

I will love to watch anton’s annoyed face when I reach downstairs towards the main gate I saw what I expected ‘anton standing at the gate while taping his foot restlessly on the ground restlssly’

I reached there and signaled the man to open the door. Anton glared at me before getting inside while I just smirked at his reaction. Soon we both were inside the dining room and I saw what I expected the least.

Hazel sitting there

I thought she won’t come down after our encounter but guess I was wrong. I just shook my head and headed towards the seat with anton following.

Miss Martin who was placing plates on the table

hazel might have heard our footsteps since she froze for a second and then gulped

 just then Miss Martin entered with a bowl in her hand. She smiled looking at the anton

"dylan, Mr. Romano please have a seat I was just going to serve dinner" she said softly.

Anton looked at miss martin and spoke" Please Miss Martin call me Anton.you are elder than me" He said softly while I rolled my eyes

Miss Martin nodded and smiled softly at him. We both sat down on the prespective seats. All the while Hazel sat silently not doing anything. 

Anton looked at her knowing very well she knows he is here but still didn't greet him. He sighed and spoke "Hey hazel" ...

I smirked knowing very well she remembers her place and is still scared making me feel content