chapter 6

Normal People have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..... 

              ~Anonymus

*********

She fell on the floor. Dylan who was walking stopped hearing the sound and turned around. His eyes widened watching Hazel laying there unconscious on the ground. 

Because of falling her front of the head hit the cemented floor and slight blood oozed our of it. 

He knelt down near her. 

"Hazel" He said as he patted her face trying to wake her up. His heart thuded wildly in his chest looking her face paler then ever . 

Without thinking twice he pulled her bridal style with him and took her inside the mansion. 

*****************************************

Dylan's Pov. [A/n : Surpriseeee]

Without thinking twice I pulled her up bridal style and took her with me inside the mansion to a room. I don't know why her fainting got weird feeling in my heart. 

I put her on the bed and covered her with duvet. I touched her forehead and felt it burning. I sighed. I went inside the bathroom and filled a bowl of cold water and took a towel from the bathroom cabinet. 

I went outside and sat beside her. Keeping the bowl on the nightstand I soaked the towel and squeezed it to remove the excess water from it. 

Then I gently kept it on her head and pressed it a little. All the while I observed her face the whole time. A red bruise forming her swollen cheek and busted lip. Dried tears forming marks till her hairline. 

My courtesy. 

There was a time where I couldn't see a drop of tear in her eyes and now? I was the reason she was in tears. 

I chuckled at the irony of the situation. But what can I do . She is the killer of my mother. 

Just the thought had me wanting to smash everything inside the room into peices but I controlled myself and took a deep breath. 

After putting the wet towel over her head for some more time. I brought the first aid kit and took out an ointment and with the rough pad of my finger I applied it.

Her brows frowned in pain and she hissed a little. I tried to apply it more softly Then I already was. After that I again covered her sith comforter and left the room. 

Leaving the mansion I locked the door and got in my car and went to the place which gives me peace the most. My Mom's graveyard

When did my life became so messed up. It was just like yesterday I was happy with my family and today here we are. 

All because of one person

One stupid stubborn act

One stupid act

Everything messed in my life. 

Every fucking thing. 

I reached the graveyard and walked towards my mothers and sat down putting my head on the grave I closed my eyes and took a shaky breath. I was going to cry. 

Don't cry my son I'll always be there for you. 

Don't forget to be a good boy

Always be a kind person