Chapter 21

°Every time I close my eyes

Oh, I always see those eyes

So I wanted to forget

All the pain since we first met

If this isn’t real

 someone wake me from this dream•°•

•°•°•°•°•

Hazel's Pov. 

“What are you doing” I really didn’t want anyone to see us like this. God knows where lia disappeared leaving me here to deal alone.

 I bit my lip when I got silence as his answer. I sighed in tiredness leaning back on the couch as I closed my eyes

But my eyes shot open when I heard the sound of gunshots

•••••••••••••••

As soon as the gunshots were heard hazel flinched hard and held dylan’s hand. On the other  hand dylan froze. 

As if getting in his senses again he got up and took out his gun from his waist band but a tight grip on his wrist made him look back only to find hazel holding his hand tightly looking around fearfully. 

He held her hand tightly making her tensed body relax.

“come” was the only word he spoke before he started to drag her with him towards the back door of the mansion but before he could the whole place was surrounded by men wearing blacksuits pointing guns at them.

Just then a man spoke

“I need all the guests out of the party leaving the family members and these couples” he spoke pointing gun at hazel and Dylan.

 Dylan clenched his jaw in rage as he pushed hazel behind him. The guest left fearfully without any delay not glancing at the men or at anyone.

 Soon the mansion was closed and Dylan, hazel, mr. and mrs. North. The dead silence in the living room was broken when Alexander and mihaela were dragged by few of the men inside.

“leave her” Alexander kept growling at the man who was dragging mihaela by her hair while she was crying. Both of them were pushed on the ground .

One of them pointed a gun at mihaela’s hed and spoke “ unarm yourselves” as he pushed the gun on her head more making her whimper .