4 - The vault

Idea: AFO locks Izuku up because Izuku won't stop breaking his arms like Kit-Kat

This will be an interesting one since I have no idea how to approach this one...

Welp, enjoy!

(Edit after I wrote this: Okay uh... This is a long one. Uh- yeah... sorry?)

(I updated the cover art as well since I finally finished it! (Art by me))

---

Honestly, All for One still couldn't quite believe it. If you had told him a few hours ago that his dear son, Midoriya Izuku, was part of class 1-A and had a very powerful quirk that went as far as shattering his bones upon using it, he would have thought you were mentally damaged or under the influence. But now having seen firsthand what his son pulled off at the UA sports festival, he was in complete and utter shock.

His quiet, shy, adorable little ball of sunshine had grown into a strong, fierce, and determined boy. He still had that round baby face Hisashi remembered from all those years ago but his body was built and scarred in some places, which he guessed was from using his power and the damage it dealt to him upon usage.

The thing is, it really disturbed the ancient supervillain to see his son break himself to such an extent in a school festival. Izuku had successfully pursued his dream of becoming a hero with the determination that reminded him of his little brother, Yoichi, and somehow managed to not only stumble across All Might but also be chosen as his successor, now carrying his uncle's quirk as the ninth.

Tilting back in his medical chair, the supervillain took a few deep breaths with the support of his breathing apparatus, listening to the continuous beeps the life-support machine was making. The screen in front of him switched back on, showing the award ceremony of the festival but he paid no attention to it and rather came up with a strategy on how to get his precious son out of the clutches of his arch-nemesis that had dared to rip his face off and stop him from seeing his family again.

Perhaps he could send Tomura on the mission to retrieve his son? Or maybe just Kurogiri, since the Nomu wouldn't lash out and do anything stupid unlike his successor would. Should he just go himself? Hisashi wondered how All Might would react to not only seeing him again after thinking that he had killed him but also to him taking away his dear student from right under his nose. Oh, the despair that would instill into the number one. 

Sadly, all of those methods were a little too risky to execute, so he had to wait, gathering intel, listening around the underground, and keeping an eye on his son, who absolutely did not cease his constant bone-shattering as he had hoped. What ticked him off the most about it, was that All Might was being a nimrod, an idiot with no teaching abilities that basically had just given his son the quirk and shoved him out in the world with no preparation whatsoever.

As more and more weeks passed, the supervillain grew more and more irritated, so when he got the info that class 1-A would go to a training camp somewhere in a faraway forest with the Wild-Wild Pussycats he immediately shared the news with his successor and Kurogiri, along with contacting Giran to recruit more members for the attack on the camp.

All for One was more than pleased with how smoothly everything seemed to be going, grinning wolfishly as he got off the call with the doctor. The Nomu were finished and ready for usage during the attack, Tomura had managed to pass out the roles to the Action Squad members and the "room" he had prepared was fully set up for his dear son. Soon he would have him safe within the walls of his new home.

,,So, we get in, spy out the area, cause a distraction, and are allowed to harm everyone except for our two targets?" Dabi, the leader of the squad, grunted, playing with a blue flame in his hand as he leaned against the back of the bar seats. ,,Precisely". The supervillain spoke through the speakers of the TV hanging in the bar, watching the new recruit's reactions to his voice.