16 - Green Bean breaks into Tartarus

A/N:

Heya everyone and welcome back!
I kinda broke a part of my spine and almost died...
But hey! Here's a new Oneshot chapter for you guys.

I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a like and/or comment!

Onto the story... (somewhat Cryptid! Izuku... more like sleep-deprived tbh-) 

------------

-o-O-o-

It was a day like every other for the widely feared supervillain going by the name of All For One. The man is known as the underground world's mastermind, the monstrous villain that had forced All Might, the number one hero in Japan to retire. He sat silently in his prison cell, tightly chained to the metal contraption the guards called a chair.

Every day it was the same usual routine for him. Wasting away in the heavily armed and reinforced enclosure of quirk-suppressants and whatnot, monitored 24/7 throughout his bland day. And they didn't even let him stand up or walk around for once! Even going as far as not letting him make any calls.

How rude of them.

The only type of entertainment he could enjoy was either listening to the guard's banter or annoying his visitors, which usually just consisted of the blonde oaf or some government investigators. Some time ago he had made it a game of how fast he could make his guests lose their cool. And so far none of them had lasted very long, much to his displeasure, though he hadn't really expected any better from them, much less from that irritable, blood-coughing walking skeleton.

Sadly, there didn't seem to be any new visitors today with which he could distract himself, seeing as All Might had last tried to talk to him two days ago and the detectives and interviewers decided to just not bother trying to get any information out of him anymore. They had already lost quite a few of their workers just from them going crazy after All For One played his mind games during their interview sessions.

Frowning, the supervillain sighed and rummaged through his amassed quirks, which he could still utilize even though the suppressants were intact 24/7. Not that the guards knew about any of that. He could just use search to check up on Tomura's status or stalk the hero-hopeful child soldiers but the man had already done so just a few hours ago. Maybe he could test the limits of some new quirks that he stole? Or think of new "games" for his dear visitors in case they showed up in the near future.

All For One hummed thoughtfully, his infrared quirk combined with a motion-triggered sight quirk alerted him of the machine guns in his cell adjusting their direction on him as he silently leaned back against the cold metal backrest of the hell contraption called a chair. The guns whirred quietly and he could already hear the guards in the observation room freak out about his movement without having to use his enhanced hearing powers.

So he simply grinned, settling that he could just scare the prison guards a bit, and activated his hearing quirks to listen in on what was going on around him, solely to get greeted by deafening silence only interrupted by the occasional shuffle and banging from other prisoners in their nearby cells. But there was no talking between the guards, no hurriedly shouted orders, no nothing.

"Oh?"

This made All For One still, his grin stiffening as he sat up straighter. This was new, unexpected, even. Did they perhaps have some kind of incident? Were they changing shifts? No, that couldn't be it. They had a regulated schedule and even then there should always be a guard to watch over the cameras. He should know, having noted down all of these minor details in his mind the moment he arrived in Tartarus.