22 - The Hair Dye Incident

A/N:

*crawls out of the void*

Heya everyone! Long time no see. It's only been... *checks nonexistent schedule* more than half a year? Uh... At least I got the milk...?

Sorry for taking so long, but I'm quite busy with everything, I caught Corona over the entirety of Christmas and New Year, and wasn't able to breathe correctly anymore, plus this school year is going to be my last one, and knowing that my finals are in May I'm already starting to worry about that... Especially math. Fuck math. 

But oh well, here's the Hair Dye Oneshot! If you enjoyed it then feel free to leave a like and/or comment to let me know :)

(Btw, where are my manga readers at? The ticking time bomb is finally back after two years of chilling in nirvana, AFO's backstory was revealed, and the war is getting crazy... Izuku is literally hanging on by a thread... How're you feeling? 

... I cannot do this anymore. What the hell is Horikoshi on and where can I get it)

. . .

Edit 1:

Also, fuck canon AFO

All my homies hate canon AFO.

He deserves to burn in the deepest pits of hell.

...

Edit 2:

Scratch that. Throw him straight into Tartarus. Let him burn to ashes

That fucker deserves nothing but pain and suffering. 

...

Onto the chapter...

-----------------------------------------

-o-O-o-

A dull thud echoed through the small flat of the Midoriya's, effectively startling the elder Midoriya, who had been focused on folding the laundry in her bedroom.

"Izuku? Emerald, are you alright?!" Inko shouted worriedly, dropping the shirt she had been folding as she hurriedly marched towards the bathroom door where the noise originated from. "U-Uhm- Yes, I'm fine!" Her son's high-pitched squawk was heard from inside, but with her instincts running on overdrive, she opened the door to reveal the-... green spotted bathroom? What?

Inko paused by the door, at a loss for words as she took in the various blotches of forest green color everywhere, staining the previously white marble. In the middle of this mess of dye stood none other than her wide-eyed son, holding a half-empty bottle of green hair dye as he proudly grinned at her.

"See Momma? Now I look just like you!" The young boy exclaimed, happily showing off his now messily dyed green hair. "Oh Izuku, honey" Inko choked, her hand covering her mouth as she fought against the tears stinging her eyes. Izuku's grin slowly faltered at his mother's expression, fearing that he had done something wrong.

But before he was able to apologize or cry, she giggled softly, her eyes shining with so much love and adoration as she walked over before crouching down next to him, her shaking hands skimming through his unruly, wet curls. "You missed some spots, sweetheart. Here, let me help dye it correctly".

Those words were all it took for Izuku to smile again, nodding excitedly as he handed his mother the bottle of green dye he had secretly bought today after school. The young boy had been planning this for a while now, saving up all his pocket money to help his mother smile again.