3 Porter Mature

My head was spinning, and it definitely wasn't only the FJ doing it to me. Our mate was teasing us, and my wolf was thoroughly enjoying it. Her fingers wandering down my stomach felt better than anything. But something was off about the situation and I was trying to focus enough to put my finger on it as she led me into her home.

The scents of several humans hit me, mostly female, although the couple of underlying traces of male agitated my wolf. Scanning the room, I didn't see any obvious signs that any lived with her and her roommates, which was a small comfort. She pulled off her shoes and tossed them to the side before turning around and giving me a smile that made me pulse harder for her.

It wasn't entirely uncommon for werewolves to find each other and run off to complete the mate bond in the first days—or even hours—after finding each other. She was human, and while I assumed she was unknowingly feeling the bond, she wouldn't know what we were to each other, and weren't human mates supposed be slow and difficult? They didn't just leap headfirst into the bond from what I'd heard...

She stood on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply. My thoughts scattered and I couldn't resist falling into the kiss, and taking over, exploring her mouth. She tasted better than anyone or anything I'd ever tasted, and I wanted to consume her.

And she seemed so willing, her body rubbing up against mine. Her heart was pounding as hard as my own, and I would bet anything that the sweet scent I smelled was her desire for me. She pulled back, and grabbed my hand, dragging me through the living room and down a hall to a room that smelled exactly like her. Again, my wolf was agitated by trace detections of other males. I was jealous, but it wasn't like I was some pure virgin who had waited for my mate. And I had known she was out there, unlike this beautiful human. I simply needed to convince her to leave them in the past and I could control my wolf and let it go.

It probably wouldn't be that hard, because it was obvious that she wanted me as badly as I wanted her. As soon as she shut her door, she was pulling at my shirt to get it over my head, and I cooperated happily enough, enjoying the way my mate's gaze raked over me hungrily. She reached for my pants and I caught her hands. She looked at me questioningly.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked. She was slightly intoxicated, but not so drunk she was having trouble functioning. I could smell alcohol on her breath, and she was slightly flushed. Would she be this willing sober? I didn't want to fuck this up by pushing her—or by letting her push me exactly where I wanted to go—if she was only going to regret it later.

She looked annoyed, like she didn't appreciate my caution, and threw my question back at me. "Is this what you want?"

"If you do."

"Then that's good enough for me." She pulled her hands away, and I thought she might go for my jeans again, but instead she pulled her shirt up over her head and threw it off to the side, leaving her chest covered only by a lacy black bra and the red hair that fell in waves over her shoulders.

My pants were constricted to the point of pain, and I regretted stopping her from getting into them. She dragged me to her bed and pushed me down on top of it, and my wolf reveled in her control. He wasn't a passive wolf any more than I was a passive man, but he was more than willing to let his mate take charge if that was what she wanted. It wouldn't always be like this, but I was flexible, and this demanding attitude was about the sexiest thing I could imagine. I was possibly the luckiest wolf alive.

She climbed on top of me, and I ran my hands over her bra covered breasts, kneading them and loving their softness while she ground herself against me through my pants. She was wearing a skirt, so there wasn't much blocking me from her sweet heat other than my clothing, and I let my hands run down over her body, grabbing her ass with one hand and running my other under her skirt to brush over her underwear. Her breathy sounds of delight made me want to flip her over and bury myself in her right away, but even more I wanted to see just how far I could push her before I did that.

If this was going to be our first time, I was going to make it something she would never be able to forget. I kept my touch light and teasing and she was getting increasingly turned on and frustrated by what I was doing. She went for my pants again and I helped her pull them down and sprang free. She moved, like she would impale herself on me, but I wasn't letting her off that easily. I flipped her over so she was on her back, and the expression of shock on her face was cute, and her appreciative moan did not escape me. I pulled her skirt and underwear down her legs in one swift motion, and her breath caught in her throat, before I let my lips and tongue and hands wander down her body to enjoy everything she had to offer.

—————

Next update Saturday! Thanks for reading!