38 Amanda Mature

Porter and I walked a bit into the forest and Porter wasted no time in stripping off his clothing. It was a glorious sight. Honestly just being able to leer at him was probably worth all the other trouble.

What happened next was not nearly so glorious. His body contorted in on itself and sprouted thick fur and rearranged in ways that looked positively painful like it was out of a horror movie. I caught myself chewing my nails—again—as Porter shifted from man to beast, only a few feet in front of me. I could not deny my eyes. This was no special effects, no trickery, no hallucinogens.

I had known it, but there was something about seeing the man who had so recently fucked me against the wall of a shower and who had chatted amiably surrounded by friends change like this that made it real. Like really, really real.

I was no wolf expert, but I imagined that they weren't usually much bigger than dogs at most, but he stood almost to my shoulders. If he stood on his back paws he would be taller than me. His fur was a light beige brown, and his eyes were golden yellow, and they held that same danger I had heard recognized not too long ago. I could also see intelligence, but that might have been because I knew that it had to still be Porter.

He didn't move forward, he just watched me and waited while I inspected him. "You're still in there, Porter?"

He nodded decisively and wagged his tail. The combo of the human and canine gesture was surreal.

So this was Porter, and Porter didn't want to hurt me. "Were you the wolf who was growling at the others that night I snuck here?" I had barely been able to see, but nothing I could see now ruled out the little I had been able to perceive in the low light.

Another nod.

"I thought you were fighting over who got to eat me," I admitted.

He shook his head emphatically. I smiled a bit at his exaggerated communication attempt.

Okay. I could do this. I stepped forward and held out my hand cautiously like I would to get a feel for a strange animal. Porter huffed and I paused and he stepped forward into my hand, not stopping to smell it like a cautious or curious animal would have. I wonder if he was offended, but it wasn't my fault. He looked exactly like a beast.

Then Porter backed off and I watched the way his body phased. Once he was human, and pulling his pants over that excellent ass of his, I commented. "That looks painful."

"It is a bit, at first, but it's not hard if my wolf cooperates. He's blissfully happy right now and is causing me no trouble."

"Hmm. So do you only like me because of your wolf?" I asked, more curious than worried. Even if it was the wolf, it was a part of him so I wasn't going to worry about it.

"Nah, I'd still think you were super hot on my own. My wolf just makes me clingy and long for you. It's a huge pain, but I also probably would have given up that first morning when you told me to get lost without him, so it's good too." Porter pulled on his shirt, but only half did up the buttons. I wasn't complaining.

He started walking, and reached for my hand. I let him take it. We wandered on a trail through the trees. This forest wasn't nearly so foreboding with daylight highlighting the masses of greenery and rocks. The birds singing in the trees also helped, although there were still probably tons of creepy things hiding under rocks and in crevices.

"What would you have done if I hadn't snuck out here to check on Carrie?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he said. "You told me to stay away from you."

"Would it have gotten better for you?"

"Maybe a bit. Don't worry about it though."

"Why shouldn't I?"

"You're here now. That's enough."

He did seem happy. And I did feel content with him here, now that we'd seemed to have reached some sort of understanding. I liked it.

"So, how does a civilized human like you feel about sex in the forest?" he asked in a voice like he was inquiring about the weather.

"I think it sounds uncomfortable. And like horrible tiny things might crawl on me. But I'd try anything once."

He responded with a grin that warmed me up instantly. Sex in the forest was definitely seemed more appealing. And the lack of teenage audience potentially walking in on us was a huge plus. It was kind of like the reverse of keeping an ear out for my hypocritical mother while making out on the basement couch, except instead of avoiding getting yelled at by her, I wanted to avoid traumatizing a kid.

He took my hand again and pulled me along. I didn't argue, and my mind was already wandering forward to what he was going to do to me. When he stopped at a sort of clearing with a grassy area and pulled me closer, I didn't waste any time wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him before he got a chance to. His facial hair scraped my face but it felt good, and then my neck as he worked his way down it.

I helpfully peeled off my shirt and he groaned as I threw it on the ground, and then I pushed off his and it joined mine. I ran my hands over him, but was distracted when he reached my chest and started working his magic there with hands and tongue.

"Mmm, Porter."

"You like?"

"Not when you stop."

He chuckled and ran his hands up my legs under my skirt. My knees almost buckled. Of course Porter looked smug about that. I would have given him crap about the attitude but then his hands reached their destination and I couldn't think of anything but the feel of his fingers as he invaded my body. I moaned and clung onto him so I wouldn't fall.

I whined when he removed himself, but only for a moment while he got rid of both our clothing. I assisted him eagerly. Then Porter pulled me back so I was straddling his lap, his hard length pressing up against me. With my hand I adjusted him and sank down until he was fully inside me. He groaned and the deep rumble sent another shiver through me.

I started to move as hard as I could on him, and he definitely wasn't complaining, his hands gripping my ass and helping in the rough motion.

—————

Author's Note:

I've gotten my first personal taste of Covid (for me it's like an flu plus an unpleasant headache. Other than my head and a slight cough/sore throat, I'm mostly just sooo tired.) I don't usually mention the C-word since I'm sure we've all heard more than enough of it at this point, but yeah, there's a reason I've gone mostly silent the last little while.

Anyway, post out, now it's time for more sleep. I'll catch up on everything else later.

Thanks for reading/commenting/liking!