Next? (As of April 2022)

So here we are at another end of a story, such as it is. I get a rush when I finish writing book a book, but then I spend the whole time second guessing it while I post it. Hahaha. Either way, thanks for reading! <3

We're at the end with Amanda and Porter as main characters, but the beta twins (sorry, Amanda, I'm as bad as the pack. XD) might get their own books eventually since I have ideas, but that's so far in the future that I'm not saying anything else about it. Probably shouldn't have said even that much because the number of books in my to be written list is already staggering. (And you're just seeing some of the possible Glenhaven ones here, not all the other ideas buzzing around my head/jotted down/partially written on my laptop. 😬)

Next up for posting is Max (The Lost Mate). That poor wolf's already been kept apart from his mate for way too long. With some help(?) from Nash, he's going on another hunt for the mate he's convinced is still out there, no matter what the naysayers think. It's the opposite of TRM in many ways since there's very little internally driven conflict in the story as far as our mc is concerned. It's also going to wrap up a lot of the loose ends from The Alpha's Other Woman and will clear the way for Kain's story, at long, long last. I'll be posting two chapters as soon as I've hit complete on this book, and I'm aiming for 4x per week posting this time (Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun).

If you want a reminder when the Lost Mate's complete, toss a comment here >>>>>

I'm currently writing Dan and Megan's book, although it's a much slower process than my norm, because I'm mainly focusing on rewriting/editing other works, both Glenhaven and offline right now and it's yet TBD when it will be posted. Maybe late this year? No promises though.

I'm going on a posting hiatus once The Lost Mate is complete in order to recharge and catch up on other things, but I should be back with Kain's story roughly around September 2022. (And likely with the TAOW rewrite before that but again, exact date TBD.)

I'm also currently posting Rejecting the Alpha,  to be followed by the Contrary Mate over on Inkitt, in a slightly more edited format. If you feel like reading/rereading it over there instead of here, it's under Vielle_writes.

I also made a discord server. It's very, very dead right now, but if you're someone who wants to help brainstorm character details, a writer who wants to sprint, are interested in possible eventual sneak peeks, or want info on what's upcoming in my writing plans, you're welcome to check it out. The clickable link is found in my profile about section if anyone is interested.

And again, thanks for reading/liking/commenting/sharing!!! It remains unexpectedly awesome to me that so many people have been reading as I post, and I'm incredibly grateful for all of you. <3