💙- adopted.

Blackhill ♥️ adopt Wanda✨

Wanda's age: 13
Nats age: 33
Maria's age: 35

Tw⚠️: anxiety, mentions of bulling

I don't know anything about the foster system and I know I have things veryyy wrong but this is how it works in this version of the multiverse.

Enjoy🥰

*********************

Inspo^It's not the exact quote in here but it gave me motivation

Inspo^
It's not the exact quote in here but it gave me motivation.
**********************

Wanda pov.

Dear diary,

My therapist (Diana) decided that I needed this. It's not really my fault my last appointment went shit Anyways I thought I would write this while the other kids in here and distracted.

Here's a little about me..

I'm Wanda, 13 years old, foster kid.. My life hasn't been the greatest at the moment or at any time for that matter. I've been in the system as along as I can remember. My parents left me and my twin brother Pietro on a doorstep of a police station and since then we been bounced around from families. Until it was just me, you see by the time we were 4 we had 7 different previous homes, and my twin got adopted by the current family's house we were at but I got moved on as they didn't want a girl we lost contact after that because of his new family they cut me out of his life. I don't even know if he remembers me.. I hope he does. Since they age of 11 I was put into group homes no one wanted me as I come with 'baggage' well that's what my social worker or any authority figure in my life calls my issues or 'teenage drama' according to my online school teachers.
Basically, I'm fucked up in the head but no one will actually say that to me. No one wants a kid that causes problems, can't get out of bed or function in the normal day-day society we live in. What hope do I have of being adopted? None. I gave up of that dream along time ago.

This is all caused by anxiety and social anxiety but not forgetting my life in general with the bullying from the other kids here on top of that I feel wayyyy to overwhelmed with all of this. I've done these open day things before but now I'm officially a teenager my time for adoption is running out.

I'm gonna start from the start, Well started of as just anxiety but depression decided it would pop in and never leave. I've been ignored most of the time on this earth which I preferred as I liked to be alone anyway- I'm used to it. I enjoy reading, music and sketching. My grades aren't to bad B's and C's. Why am I telling you this well I'm trying to practice for tomorrow. We have open day where adults can come around and talk to us and if you were really lucky.. adoption! People usually want baby's and toddlers tho- I understand why, yes more work on the adults' part but they usually don't remember their parents and all the other shit that comes with the foster system once they have settled into their new lives. They also have 'Less baggage' unlike me. So I've decided not to get my hopes up, less disappointment. I'm still nervous though. Why am I nervous, that's simple I'm overwhelmed. I hate myself sometimes. Ughhh why can't I just be normal! I'm just going to shower and hopefully sleep! Wash away the anxiety.