🧡- missing you<3

Married
GxG
Aunt Wanda and niece Lila
Tw⚠️: death and grief

**************

**************It was a few days after the Thanos battle, the compound now nothing but wreckage

**************
It was a few days after the Thanos battle, the compound now nothing but wreckage. Luckily tony kept avengers tower that's where all the avengers were currently resting.

Wanda sat in her room and cried, physically exhausted from the battle but Clint being the one who had given Wanda the news of her wife's death. Her wife of three years. Her wife Natasha Romanoff was dead. She didn't want to believe it, push herself into a state of denial but she couldn't something inside her told her that she was gone. Not only this she tried to process the fact that she had lost five years of her life. It was to much, her brain overwhelmed by what had happened. So she showered changed into some clothes and slipped into bed where she soon fell into a deep sleep but not before remembering she needed to tell yelena making a mental note to break the news to Nats sister and other family. Exhaustion falling on her like a ton of bricks. Her exhaustion was caused by her powers the strength of them today during the battle, overloading her body.

Hours later Clint came to check on her and found her asleep. He wanted to ask her to call Nats family as she was closer than him to them but nevertheless his kids still called them aunt, grandma and grandpa. This started after the red room take down and Nat went to his farm house introducing the new family members. But nevertheless this wasn't unusual for the witch as after long missions her powers drained her energy causing her to sleep for hours the day or even days after. He decided to ask he after the debrief meeting called by Steve. Clint's family were staying at the tower as Clint was needed but his family needed him after hearing the news of their beloved auntie nat.

The next day Wanda was woken up by her niece Lila coming into her room. "Morning Lila are you ok?" Wanda asked tiredly opening her arms inviting Lila into her bed sitting up as she clambered in. The pair had gotten quite close after Wanda and Nat announced their engagement and Lila was Wanda's head brides maid at her wedding as Nat stood at the altar. Lila fell into her aunt's arms and cried she missed her auntie nat. "It's ok Hun she's still with you in spirit, with all of us ok" the Sokovian bringing the girl into her arms rubbing her back. "Sorry for waking you.." the girl apologized. "Hey, no it's ok I don't mind I needed to get up anyway" Wanda assured her. "What do you need to do today?" Lila asked changing the topic of the conversation. "Well I need to call your aunt lena to tell her about Nat and I have a meeting with the team.. why?" Wanda asked her niece. "I was wondering.. could we go on a walk.. like we used to at the farm? Dad mentioned before that you new some great spots around here?" Lila asked tenitively, and Wandas heart warmed. "Yea if course do you want to help me make breakfast and then we can go after I call yelena?" Wanda asked knowing Lila liked helping her make food. Lila nodded when Clint came in, "Wands have you seen Lila- oh she's with you thank god" Clint sighed looking at his daughter and sister in law cuddled up in bed. "Oh Wanda just a reminder we have a meeting later" Clint said before he was interrupted. "I was planning on calling Lena anyway Clint so yes I will call Lena before the meeting, would you mind if I took this one of your hands for a couple hours after breakfast I wanted to show her some of my favourite walking spots?" Wanda asked knowing some fresh air would be good for her, while she pulled a brave face on for Lila. " Yea that's fine and the meeting is at 3pm so no rush guys ,I will let you get dressed" and Clint left the room. "I'm gonna quickly get dressed do you want to wait here while I change in the bathroom?" Wanda said grabbing some clothes. "Okay !" Lila said.

Once Wanda was changed her and Lila went to the kitchen where they got out the ingredients for blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes- Nats favourite. "We are done! ready to eat?" Lila asked in a significantly better mood than this morning. "Definitely" Wanda agreed.

While Lila got dressed Wanda made the call..

Ring,Ring,Ring-

"Hi Lena it's Wanda."

"Oh hi, wands are you
guys okay?"

"No, Lena I have to tell you something are your parents there?"

"Yea they are should I put it on speaker?"

"Yea, yea that's fine"

"Hi Wanda, Nats mom (I can't spell her name) spoke how are you guys?"

"I'm sorry, Nats gone-" but Wanda was interrupted by someone walking in. "I hate to break it to you little witch but I'm alive! I'm back now" Nat said strolling in causing Wanda to run into her arms knocking her to the floor kissing her while crying. "You're alive! Oh thank the Gods" Wanda yelled. "Hey Wanda whats going on?" Yelena asked over the phone. "Hi Lena" Nat said grabbing the phone speaking softly into the phone causing Yelena to break down crying and Wanda to hug her tighter.

Later that day Nat sat in a medical wing with her family Wanda, Yelena, Clint, Laura, her mama, Cooper, Lila, Nate as they sat around her while she explained that after Clint got the stone she came back to life after Steve put the stones back and she climbed a mountain where Steve sent her back here while going to live his life with Peggy.

**************
Word count:1022

I have no idea if this is good so thanks for sticking around till the end. Have a great day.

Thx for reading and take care of yourself, earth and drink something take your meds if that's something you do.🙃