𝐕𝐈. 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐥 painting in a canvas. He spaced out most of the time, not realizing what his hands we're painting.

It was a girl with brunette hair and deep brown eyes sitting in a garden. She was surrounded by beautiful flowers.

Who could that be?

He realized that she was all he ever thought of. Every canvas he's painted was her. He repeated and repeated but there was no use.

He was slowly falling in love with the human girl.

"Faith has a strange way of games.."

Back to the girls messy point of view. They dragged her into numerous shops inside the mall. Their hands were full of heavy bags.

"What's with you vampire dragging me all the time?" Eleanor muttered, earning a chuckle from Sulpicia and Didyme.

"It's because you humans are slow." Sulpicia answers.

With no time to waste they went to the last shop. Victoria's secret..

"No way in H*ll that I'm going inside of that shop." Eleanor admitted, backing away from the girls and the shop.

"Oh don't be dramatic El." Sulpicia said, once again dragging the poor girl inside.

Let's just say her innocence we're no longer there.

The girls payed a huge amount of money from shopping. Later on, they are expected to give an explanation to their husbands.

As they reached home and Eleanors chambers. The human girl spotted a familiar blond man. It was no other than Caius.

They both shared a fair glance at each other. Butterflies flew inside their stomachs.

A glint of admiration was almost seen in the ruthless kings eyes.

Eleanor was the first to break the long stare and headed towards her room, thanking the girls for dragging her into the mall.

When she turned her back, she can fell the intensity of Caius stare. Not once has he broken it.

As if stucked by her beautiful eyes.

When the door closed, Eleanor let out a sigh. She didn't know she was holding her breath for so long. Yet she managed to be alive.

"What's wrong with me..?" She muttered to herself.

Of course because of vampire abilities. The three royals heard her mutters.

The two girls looked at the blond King. And said in unison. "Still mesmerize by her, huh?"

Caius rolled his eyes and said. "Why would I? I don't even like her."

"We never said if you like her." Didyme catched up.

Silence filled the long halls, but was shortly broken by Caius sister, Sulpicia.

"You love her don't you?" She teased.

"Never."

"Oh c'mon you can't just keep denying your mate, brother." Sulpicia justified.

"I can and I will." He stated.

Didyme sighed, and stated a fact that no one can refuse. Not even him.

"You can't deny everything because she's human. You too we're once was. Try opening your heart for once and you'll see what we meant."

And after that statement, they left the blond Caius alone. Letting him think about it.

He admitted she was right. But, his head was still not sure at the moment.
Should he try opening his heart for once? Even if it's a human girl?

Caius then goed back to his chambers and sat on the sofa.

"What's this strange feeling?.." He mumbled.

"It's love, my dear brother." Marcus said out of no where.

Caius sighed and denied. "No. Definitely not."

"Listen to what the girls have said. They're right brother. You can't deny everything because of their race. As you were once one of them." Marcus repeated.

"Ladies are mostly experts in this. Why not try?" Marcus continued.

"Then what happens next? She dies?" Caius snapped.

But Marcus didn't mind it. Instead he smiled at him, patting his shoulder and said. "Your falling for her. If you love her, keep her. This is your only and last chance."

After a while, Marcus left his brother alone.

Caius thought of it until his sanity was no longer with him. Nor was it ever was when she looked at the human girl.

He kept thinking and thinking. He gave up and wanted to try for once.

He sighed and went into his painting room to help him calm down.

He grabbed a green paint and started drawing a scenery. After a few plash of blues, browns, reds, yellow and black.

He created the perfect portrait of her.

A human girl. Swirling around a filled of roses. Butterflies and fireflies surrounding her. A mesmerizing smile was seen into her perfect symmetrical face. Her eyes sparkling like stars up the night.

He was proud of his painting. He putted it in a huge picture frame to keep his great art work.

What about Athenodora though? What would he tell her? She means a lot to him. His soon romantical love for Athenodora was gone.

He sees her as nothing but a friend. Just a friend, nothing more or less.

He imagined what his future would be like with the human girl. Will he bring her the happiness he always deserves?

Will she stick with her until the end? What about her, does she also feel the same way? Of how faith pulls them together in a strange way.

That remains to be in the hands of time. Hopefully, nothing regretful might happen in the near future. And let them be happy with each other.

The beautiful moonlight shine upon Caius skin. He shined perfectly, just as how the moon shines its way towards Eleanors window.

Bright moonlight shining the two mates. And stars gathering around the dark blue sky. A perfect frame can be made. Nothing but perfect calming silence filled the whole castle.

No tantrum was heard from the blond ruthless king. The guards stood relax between the silent night. The two black haired kings was enjoying their moments with their wife in complete loving silence.

Eleanor slept peacefully as the moon shines upon her. Hoping that this will last forever.

Love is in the air.