𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, while the elite guard are trailing behind her.

Eleanor fasten her speed and quickly found a hiding place. A place away from the elite guards eyes.

It was a game of hide n' seek.

But, once you we're caught.. Consequences happens.

Eleanor hid on a roof, despite the blowing wind making them smell her scent. She decided it was best to be up than be down and cornered by them.

"Eleanor.. Come out, please." Demetri pleaded.

It was a rare thing for him to do, but it was all worth it. He missed his bestfriend just as how the others does.

"Please come out mother.." Jane and Alec pleaded.

Felix and Demetri was taken aback, not just from them pleading, but also the fact that they called her their mother.

The twins have grown fond of Eleanor, seeing her as their mother. And Eleanor seeing them as her own children. It's basically a mother-child bond.

Eleanor froze into her spot on the roof, not daring to make a move. The guard we're about to leave when the wind grew strong, knocking off Eleanors hood.

The quickly smelled her scent, noticing it comes from the roof.

"There she is." Felix grinned, and once again they began chasing her.

"Shit." Eleanor cursed and ran off the building and into a field of grass.

They we're running into trees and tall branches, making a few scar up on their faces-On Eleanors face, mostly- As they we're on the large field, they circled around. Trying to get a hand on Eleanor.

But, Eleanor never left her guard down and circled slowly, ready to run again if needed.

"We just want to talk to you El." Demetri said.

Eleanor rolled her eyes and said, "You are talking to me, Idiot."

"Please, come with us back at the castle." He said.

"You said you guys want to talk to me, not drag me at the castle like a kid coming back from school." Eleanor scoffed.

"You don't have a choice." Felix said, glancing somewhere no one knows where.

"If I don't have one, then I'll make one." Eleanor hissed.

"And that is?"Alec said, finally speaking after looking at her mother in relief.

"It's either I run as fast as I can or just kill you all right now at this second." she said, bluntly. "But, then again.. I'll feel bad about killing you all. Which means..-"

Before Eleanor would continue the last sentence, she ran again. But, this time, she was knocked down on the grass with tight arms holding her against the ground.

And, it was none other than.. Caius Volturi.

"You really won't leave me alone, huh?" Eleanor said, glaring at him.

"I promise myself not to, my love." Caius admitted.

Eleanor hissed and tried to get out of his grasp, but miserably failed.

"Let me go."

"No."

"Let me go."

"No."

"Let me go."

"No."

Those two sentences repeated for a whole 1 straight hour. Caius broke that and said, "You haven't changed."

"So did you. Your still the prickish blond king I knew." Eleanor huffed, sending daggers of glare at her supposed to be mate.

Caius was taken aback from her words, he would most likely to have a tantrum from that but, he did the exact opposite. He felt proud of his mate's attitude.

"That's quite a sharp word you've used there, my love." He grinned.

"Stop calling me that."

"Why not?" he asked.

Eleanor looked at him in disbelief and said, "You literally have a wife, you prick."

Caius paused for a second, making Eleanor get out of his grasp.

"I'm not a toy to play with, Caius. And I'm certainly not going to back to that castle with you." she said. As she received silence from him and the elite guard, she walked away instead of running, thinking she finally won against them.

But, she was soon dragged by The blond prick. And went to the Voltera castle.

Eleanor kept protesting and kicking the blond in the chest with her feet and on his back with her hands. But, it didn't hurt him. She kept trying to run away with any chance she got. Demitri and Alec snickered behind them.

To them, it was like a lovely scene where the two looked like a couple in high school, where the other tease his lover and the other complaining even if she likes it.

Back to Eleanors point of view. She kept mumbling cursed words in his ears and kept slapping him in the face, which annoyed him. And Eleanor took it as a advantage.

"Can you please stop slapping me, my love?" Caius asked, sighing.

"Never. And stop calling me love." She answered.

The day went on in a series of Eleanors nonstop attempts on Caius.

And, so Caius did the same, by bugging her every time whenever she goes.

The two lovebirds kept on annoying each other, not noticing the stares around them. Though, they found it nice for them to talk to each other again, even in the most.. Annoying way..

But, there was a particular woman giving them hateful stares. Her dead veins starting to boil in hate and jealousy.

The Calm before the storm