𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠, the others remained quiet, not wanting to get involved of the two hot-headed mates.

Irina was there standing in between the elite guards, for once relieved that Eleanor is trying to save her from death. Which she still finds unknown of why she is doing this?

"I'm did not forget you!"Caius yelled, the first one who released his anger.

Eleanor stood there with her calm expression, wanting to let her anger out.

"How long are you going to lie to me any further?" she asked, with her arms crossed around her chest.

"Lie? I didn't lie to you about anything! What do you mean?" Caius asked, getting more confused about the argument.

And with that, Eleanor finally snapped. Her long calm expression falls through her barrier.

"Oh, I don't know. That you've been married while you were courting me?!"

Caius was shock, taken aback of how she knew. She turned to look at his wife, who is also shocked from the newborns statement. Her eyes was filled with disbelief. While Eleanors eyes was full of pure anger and a feeling of betrayal.

"How did you know.. Who told you?" Caius glared. His jaw clenched as his fists has gone hard.

"No one. I saw the ring on your hand that was similar to hers, it seems like you've been together for a long time.. Or maybe centuries." Eleanor responded, sadness can be heard by her tone.

Caius finally has gone quiet, accepting his defeat. He didn't go further with the argument, thinking it will go worse if he continues.

Eleanor chuckled, bitterly.
"I'm too naive. Your a vampire, and a king! Who lived for many centuries. Of course you'll have a wife."

Everyone was quiet. Giving pitiful looks on the ruthless kings mate.

"I think it's best if.. If we don't go any further." Eleanor admitted, earning a protest from Caius and a disappointed looks from the Volturi coven.

"You don't mean that.. I know I've messed up but, please give me a second chance!" Caius protested, walking forward to his 'mate'.

As he walked towards Eleanor the Olympic Coven and their witnesses stand on guard, ready to protect their friend.

"I don't give second chances. I already gave you a chance to enter my heart, but you broke it and I do not intend for it to break again." Eleanor stated, a venomous tone was heard by the word 'second chance'.

If Caius can cry out tears then, he could've been having pool of water out of his eyes.

He let his pride down for once. Letting them see his weakness. Love.

"If you think killing someone is hard, then try curing them. Killing can only take a few minutes while curing can take forever. And, I'm telling you this one time to let her go." Eleanor said, coming back to the current problem.

The Volturi's didn't make a move. Too shock or scared to move a muscle. It's either they'll kill Irina for her false report and have their dearest friend to hate them or let her free and have their kings kill them instead.

Eleanor took the chance to take Irina from them, since no one would.

She sighed and created a portal down Irina's feet and sends her beside the Denali Coven, Irina's family.

Gasps we're heard as they saw what this newborn has. Teleportation? No. Mimicry? Yes.

Jane, then used her powers on Edward for the consequence of Irina, since she can't hurt her friend.

Eleanor and Bella saw what Jane has done. Bella then, shielded her husband and the others, making Jane realize her ability isn't working on them. And, as for Eleanor. She quickly teleported beside Jane and Alec.

Touching them to mimic their gifts. And soon, came back to her covens side. Standing beside Carlisle.

The twins looked at her in confusion of why she touched them. Not knowing her true ability.

It was Eleanors turn to make them experience the pain her brother-in-law had.

With no more seconds to waste, she whispered the word pain on the Volturi coven and their witnesses.

Sending them to the cold field of snow. Hearing their painful screams and yelps.

"Jane what are you doing?!" Aro yelled.

"It isn't me!" Jane shouted, screaming in pain beside her twin brother.

That was then that they realized why Eleanor touched the twins. It was her who made them go in pain.

Eleanor let them scream in pain for a straight 10 minutes. Some has passed out on the cold snow, can't endure the intensity of the pain any longer.

"That's enough Eleanor." Carlisle said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Eleanor nodded and stopped. Letting them breathe the air that they didn't need.

"Mimicry.." Marcus said, finally speaking.

The three kings and three wives looked at Eleanor in deep shock and amusement. Though Eleanor returned them a cold blank stare.

It saddened Sulpicia and Didyme. Seeing as how their friend slowly turning cold and back to her usual expressionless phase. Where she is back to being the Introvert person she is.

It was painful to Caius to see her that way. Realizing how much he screwed up. And how much of a idiot he'd been, he had a chance. One chance.

But, he wasted it because of his pride and ignorance. He had planned on marrying her ever since he courted her, not knowing he's still married to someone else.

Aro and Marcus had defeated and nervous looks. Defeated that they lost a member of their family and the happiness of their ruthless brother and nervous about his brothers wife, that had been the problem they've been facing for a long period of time.

Sooner, his wife will become queen and that means she'll be involved to things that they didn't want her to be in. It can be their downfall.

The truth hurts