𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝, Eleanor still wasn't awaken from her bed in the Cullens house.

Bella began nervous about it. What if she doesn't wake up?

But, Carlisle reassured her that it can take long time. But for how long? The war is becoming near, it will occur in 4 days.

Who will take care of her thirst? The Cullens didn't want to waste time, so they split all around the world to find witnesses and allies for the upcoming fight.

They got the Denali Coven, the Amazon, the Egyptian coven, the Irish coven and the Romanian coven.

They've gathered around the living room, but with a sad news. Alice has left with Jasper with the note of telling them not to find them.

Though hope was casted upon them that they have a plan on their sleeves, they began planning their strategies.

As they we're busy with the upcoming war, they didn't notice a beautiful newborn sat on the stairs looking st them in confusion.

It was Eleanor.

She no more have her medium pale skin, her comfortable warmth, and her beautiful blue eyes. Instead, they were replaced by a creamy pale chalk skin, red blood eyes and intense coldness.

Her figure turned equal and more elegant than before. Her brown hair has grew longer and her senses enhanced.

She sat on the stairs with her arms under her head. And her head tilted to the side, looking confused.

It didn't took long for the coven to realise another vampire is inside the house.

It was Carlisle who saw her first, followed by the others.

They shocked at her presence and it made Eleanor more confused than ever.

She looked down on the ground of the stairs, noticing her pale chalk skin. A conclusion came up in her mind as she mutters the words, "I'm a vampire."

The coven stood silently waiting for her newborn outburst or a mad craving for blood, but there she was. Sitting on the stairs, looking calm as ever.

"Don't you feel something?" Rosalie asked.

Eleanor shook her head in response. It shocked the whole covens around.

Carlisle decided to take some tests of this calm perspective of her as a newborn.

"Nothing seems to be wrong. How are you so calm?" He asked.

"I just am." She shrugged.

Carlisle nodded and they soon went back the living room, where the other covens are.

They stood there talking to one another. And some sat on the couch either talking to someone or looking at the ceiling.

But, Eleanor again being Eleanor. Noticed something, why are they here? What we're they planning on before?

Carlisle stood beside her wife, Esme. While, Eleanor stood by the wall with her arms crossed around her chest.

As if demanding an explanation. Edward caught up with her, and he coughed signaling Carlisle to explain.

Eleanor looked at Carlisle, patiently waiting.

"War isn't far behind." Was all Carlisle could say.

Not knowing how to tell her that it's a war between them and her Mate.

Eleanors faced remained relaxed, "Why is there a war?"

Silence took upon itself to silence the covens, but it didn't stopped Jacob. Who was also inside the room beside Renéesme, not leaving her side.

"Someone thought Nessie's an Immortal child."

It was then, Eleanors turn to be shocked.

She knew what an Immortal child is, Caius has told her everything about their supernatural vampire world.

Where everything is full of chaos. And why the Volturi's are the ones keeping peace to their kind. Even in a violent way of doing so.

"Who's the enemy?" Eleanor asked, bringing back her relaxed face.

No one dare utter a word. Not even Jacob. Eleanor stood patiently, but decided to turn the question down.

What's important is that they need to prepare for the fight.

"I want to help."Eleanor sighed, earning a protest from her sister, Bella," No-."

"Don't argue with me, Renéesme is my goddaughter and my niece. I'm not letting someone kill her for the accusation of her being an Immortal child." Eleanor cutted.

Her face was calm and collected, but her tone holds authority. She let those words out of her mouth, not knowing she'll be going against the person she loved and the people who took her as a member of their coven.

...

The two mates haven't call for a long while. No calls, no messages, nothing.
They kept busy preparing for the battle, not knowing they'll soon be against each other.

Witnesses we're found,preparation we're planned out, two vampires have gone somewhere, new couples dating, angered vampire lingers around, there we're two newborns and a half mortal, half Immortal child.

A mates relationship will soon be broken because of the turned events.

Caius will have to fight the Cullens and their witnesses because of Irina's report and because of his prideful authority as a king.

Eleanor will have to fight the Volturi without knowing its them for her newly born goddaughter.

The Volturi's didn't know that Eleanor is now part of the Olympic Coven.

A blood path is their only choice unless the Volturi chooses the opposite course.

Many hearts will soon break and a member from a certain coven will die as a consequence of a mistaken report.

Will they come back in one piece? Or will they ever return back home after the war?..

What will happen to those two mates?

Good things comes to an end