𝐕. 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐮𝐬, Eleanor began moving in back with her Dad, Charlie.

It's been a while since they've been together, but of course. Charlie was no where found in the house. He was on a fishing trip with Sue Clearwater.

The old man's getting a move with love life again. And so is Sue from the death of her last husband.

Eleanor was back to dealing with her last semester tests. And then after, she'll be going to..

"The job internship.. The internship!" She yelled.

Eleanor began pacing around her room, clutching her hair. Soon-to-be going insane.

"No, no, no. I can't go there!" she said, repeating it again and again.

Not noticing that Leah And Seth came inside the house. Looks like a wedding will happen in a few months.

"Are you alright.. Sis-Eleanor?" Seth said to the nervous Eleanor.

Eleanor lets out a loud scream. Starled by their presence.

"Huh? Me? Yeah, yeah. I'm alright!" She said, giving a tight smile.

Leah sighed and walked towards the edge of her bed, "It doesn't look like your alright. You've been pacing around your room for 10 minutes."

Seth then followed his sisters actions and walked beside her on the bed.

"Just some school stuff.. I'm gonna be heading out for my internship soon." Eleanor sighed, "that's gonna be near that prickish blond." she mumbled.

Not loud enough for the two shape-shifters to hear.

The two nodded in understanding. Even if Leah was hot-headed towards anyone. She accepted Eleanor from time to time, getting used to her intimidating stares and all, she's like a sister to her. And so is to Seth's point of view.

Days flew by, becoming weeks and into months. Many job internships, new gossips, new technologies and new messages from Caius.

He would message Eleanor through the phone and call her many times and at any chance he got, making Eleanor annoyed.

Not only would she be going to an internship near that 'prick' she calls him, but also would be probably see his dramatic prideful ass.

Time flew by and her flight to Italy was in 5 days.

She hopes she got accepted in the internship, but then again, she hopes she doesn't.

She had to block all the ID numbers Caius has on her phone. Thousands of calls and messages we're sent to her and gift from unknown person, knowing it's probably him.

In the Swan residence, Charlie was back from his fishing trip with Sue. They sat on the couch having awkward elderly conversations.

While, Eleanor kept groaning and complaining inside her room. Earning concern stares from her dad and the Clearwater family.

"Are you sure your alright there Eleanor?" Charlie asked from the living room with Sue.

"I'm fine!" she yelled.

Those 5 days wasn't enough for her. Now her flight was due tomorrow.

She locks herself inside her room. Bella with Edward would constantly come inside through the door or her window, which she still wasn't used to.

"What's the problem with going to the internship anyway?" Bella asked.

"It's in Italy." She mumbled through her pillow.

Of course, Bell and Edward heard that due to their enhanced hearing. They knew what she was talking about now.

Her internship is in Italy, which means near him. And many things can happen, making Bella nervous for her sister.

"We can change it right?.." Bella asked.

"No, we cant." Eleanor complained.

Bella sighed and looked at her husband, standing there with a smirk.

"Why are you smirking?"

Edward shrugged, "Alice told me something."

"And that is?" Eleanor asked, narrowing her eyes on Edward.

He shrugged and got out of the house through the window. With Bella following her husband.

Eleanor lets out a loud groan and flopping back to the soft bed, glaring at the ceiling.

"Men."

The day of flying to Italy is finally here. The day where Eleanor would need to sneak away from the Volturi's eyes. And where she'll be turning into a adult, making her own career of choice but with a twist.

"Call me everyday, alright?" Charlie instructed, not letting go of his daughter from the tight hug.

To the Swan sisters surprise, they never thought he would last this long in a hug without getting awkward. But, now his fatherly mood is coming out.

"I will dad. Jeez, it's not like I'm going to a abandoned island." Eleanor joked.

Earning a content hum from his father, he finally let go of her and Bella rushed to her into a hug.

"Be careful." Bella said.

Eleanor huffed and said, "I'm not reckless like you taco bell."

Bella rolled her eyes and a small smile appeared on her face.

As Bella pulled away from the hug, Renéesme hugged Eleanor by the leg.

Eleanor bents down to the little girls height and whispering something to her.

"Don't let your mom know our little secret, okay?"

Renéesme eyes lit up and she nods. Kissing her godmother goodbye.

Eleanor walked through the security check and into the plane. Sitting at her assigned seat and letting out a long sigh.

Looks like we'll meet again.. Caius.

Fate's way of love