INTENTIONS

You followed in right after them as you saw how Claude and Anastacius sat across each other with their daughters next to them. You were to sit next to one of them

CLAUDE

OR

ANASTACIUS

Jennette and Athanasia's gaze made the choice very hard and then their father looked at you as you panicked but then calmed down and sat down next to Claude.

You have to keep your enemies close.

What is surprising is that Sir roger was standing with Anastacius. You eyed him and his eyes seems different than usual.

"Looks like he has been controlling him not bad"You thought looking at Anastacius and Jennette.

You looked at Athanasia. She has been acting as monarch since she is the emperor's daughter. You just settled and looked at Anastacius though he seems to be doing alright.

You can see his mana are lacking and his black magic is showing.

"It's been a while Claude"Anastacius said
"This is so intense"Elvis said telepathy
"Yeah I agree"You said

Felix, Elvis and Sir Roger were dismissed but Lucas stayed as whatever happens on the table won't leave this place.

"I'm surprised you managed to survive. I hear it's all thanks to Aeternitas"Claude said
"Call him Carax"Anastacius adds

You watched as you realized Lucas set barriers around the room. You understood that they are trying to fight Anastacius.

"Why don't you hurry up and kill me already, you have done it before the second time should be a little easier"Anastacius said

"Even without your whinnying that was my intention "Claude says channeling his magic.

Yet jennette was protected with Anastacius's arm shielding her. Claude's magic was too strong so you stood infront of him (Anastacius)

"I won't allow any fights to break out right infront of me"You said channeling your own magic accidentally breaking the barrier Lucas made

"Oops"You said
"How? No one is supposed to be able to break it"Lucas said
"But your master can"You said and Lucas shut his mouth.

But not knowing of Carax's intentions he threw Jennette right on you as you stumbled your way on Claude. Lucas was able to stop him.

Apparently Carax wanted to self bomb himself with everyone so you decided to put the barrier back knowing how dangerous this is getting.

You knew Carax won't go with your plans. It's why you have come here for today. You were in the middle of a family conflicts.

Carax once respected Lucas and came over to ask to be his discipline only to be harshly rejected. Carax was hurt by the harsh rejectsion he started learning by himself more and more.

Black magic was what he was able to fully master. Here was he infront of Lucas. Lucas sighed and shook his head seeing how this was his fault.

"Are you gonna do it or not!"You said
"What are you talking about?"Carax asked
"The plan"You said

"You didn't"Lucas said with Athanasia gasping as if you have said the craziest thing ever.
"Take my body"You said