Last Chapter: The Final End.

I'm killing this story. This is the last chapter, and you will most likely DEFINITELY be left with questions and hate me for the rest of my life.

I'm so sorry. I promise I'll get more into the next story I'm writing. Pleeease don't hate me!

*******

Last chapter:

Walking out of the hospital, I grabbed Gage’s firm, warm hand in mine and smiled up at him. He looked down and smiled back. “Douchebag.” I said cheerily.

“Fuck you.” he sneered, stopping and turning to face me. He put a hand behind my head, leaned down, and kissed me.

This kiss was different than the others. It was warm and sweet, tasting not of mint, but of ice. Warm ice that sent shivers down my spine. His lips moved in sync with mine. A blush made its way to my cheeks. “You’re cute when you blush.” he mumbled against my lips, his forming into a small smile. I was just about to reply when a loud PANG noise broke through the air, and a sharp pain landed in the back of my head. I don’t know if I screamed or not. I knew someone did.

But I blacked out.

Gage’s POV:

“Dead?” I stuttered, eyes wide and jaw loose.

Dead?

The doctor nodded and put a hand on my shoulder. “I’m terribly sorry for your loss.” I shrugged his hand away and ran down the hall, skidding into room 304.

Lying on that bed laid Annabelle Anderson. Eyes closed, body pale, and lips blue.

This was not supposed to happen.

I was sent to kill her-I was a worker for her father.

But something made me stop.

We played cat and mouse for a while, attacking each other bits and pieces. I grew to enjoy it.

I enjoyed her company.

Her in general.

And just when I started to like her, really like her, she has to be shot.

By none other than-

A sharp pain shot through the back of my head before I could process the rest of the thought.

Then I blacked out.

Unknown’s POV:

Stupid hormonal teenagers. Thinking they can fool me.

But who can? I AM the mastermind behind all of this.

So he didn’t kill her. He left me to.

So I did it.

And she left him to rot. He was no use to me.

I killed him, too.

I show no mercy.

That’s what fathers are made for. Showing no mercy.

BREAKING NEWS

TEENAGERS ANNABELLE ANDERSON AND GAGE MONTGOMERY SHOT LATE LAST NIGHT. DOCTORS STATE IT WAS THROUGH THE SKULL, AND THEY HAD NO CHANCE OF SURVIVAL.

ANNABELLE ANDERSON WAS ABUSED FROM CHILDHOOD, FATHER MAXWELL ANDERSON NOT ONLY ABUSING AND RAPING HIS CHILD, BUT MURDERED HIS OWN WIFE, SAMANTHA ANDERSON. “ANNABELLE WAS WITHIN WHAT I WOULD CALL A DOMINO EFFECT,” RODNEY DICKENS, CDG REPORTER ON THE 9 STATED, “HER FATHER STARTED IT WITH THE ABUSING, CREATING AN EFFECT WHERE SHE WAS PARALYZED WITHIN HER OWN MIND,” HE SAYS, “LATER ON KILLING HER MOTHER, MAKING HER FEEL POWERLESS AND EVEN MORE MIND-CORRUPTED. IN THE END HAVING TO FINISH THE DOMINO EFFECT, BY RUNNING AWAY AND CHANGING HER NAME, SOMEHOW TRYING TO START OFF FRESH.” “SO HOW WOULD YOU SAY THAT WENT FOR HER?” I ASKED HIM. “MAXWELL MUST HAVE FOUND HER AND DEMANDED THAT SHE BE PUNISHED.” HE SAYS TO ME.

GAGE MONTGOMERY, THE SECOND CHILD SHOT, WAS REPORTED TO BE WORKING FOR THE FATHER OF ANNABELLE, SENT OUT TO KILL HER. IN THE END NEGLECTING AND AVOIDING HIS JOB, HE WAS SENTENCED TO THE SAME PUNISHMENT AS SHE.

NO OTHER FACTS ARE KNOWN ABOUT MR. MONTGOMERY.

END.

****

OH MY GOODNESS DON'T HATE ME. Ugh. I hate myself. I'm so sorry. I'm so selfish.</3 I promise to be less horrible next time. DONT GIVE UP. New story Prologue posting soon!