y/n's 14th b-day

3𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙮/𝙣

𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

*everyone cheers*

The echo at the bowling alley was very loud, so you can only imagine how many people heard what Dawn said-

Dawn hugs the birthday girl, "OMG Y/N! YOU MADE IT! WHO HAS THE VOD- I MEAN KOOL-AID? BUST IT OPEN!"

The beautiful birthday girl/boy/preferred laughed at her bestie who has been with her since the very beginning. Dawn was always so supportive and kind to y/n, not like the other popular girls at school who y/n used to hang out with.

"I honestly thought you wouldn't make it this far," chuckled y/n's enemy. His voice didn't sound like it was made for rude comments, in fact, Nicky Harper seemed like the sweetest boy you could ever meet. 

But you can't judge a book by its cover.

"Yeah, well, we all thought that you wouldn't make it either, considering those sticks you call legs." y/n said in a very confident tone. She always had the same dominant feeling when she would insult Nicky. It honestly felt powerful.

All the guests at the party fell silent.  Most of the kids there already knew about Nicky and y/n's rivalry, yet it was always interesting and TikTok worthy if you got it on camera. 

You could tell that Nicky was looking for a response by the way his tongue was poking at his cheek. 

 Looks like y/n won this battle though-

Nicky looked down and shook his head, gave one more glare to y/n and walked off towards his friends.

The party went back to normal soon enough, that is, after the tension & stare down between y/n and Nicky was over. "Y/n, come on! Let's go dance!" Dawn pulled y/n over to the dance floor (bowling alleys have dance floors?) and she was impressed with how many TikTok dances Dawn knew.

They were dancing for a while until y/n looked up to see Nicky staring at her. It was the same look that that boy had when he first met her. 

𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙂𝙊:

"Hey y/n, wanna come to my house? Mommy said it was okay and guess what? We can pway with my new Barbie pwincess doll!" Dawn asked y/n after pre-school.

y/n nodded, "otay, I fink that will be fwun!"

*they arrive at the Harper's house*

"Otay y/n, have you met my brothers?" 

*Dawn led y/n to her brother's room*

Dicky was the first to meet her. "Aloha amigo!" Dicky said to y/n with a goofy smile while Dawn rolled her eyes (she established her sas at a very early age). "Hewo!" y/n said smiling  in return.

Next was Ricky. He was saying the abcs backwards. "My teachwer said that I should know my whole alphabet inside and out." 

"I don't fink that's what she meant-"  but Ricky was quick to cut her off, "I want to be prepared." Ricky said with a high and mighty smirk.