𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘'𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟

𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚:

3𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

the dark haired boy and the y/h/c girl we're both 18 and have been together for four years. They moved out of the Harper's house a year ago, and bought there own apartment together. 

Nicky was planning something special for y/n.

It was Valentine's Day morning and y/n was sleeping in her and her boyfriend's room. 

Nicky had gotten up early to surprise y/n. 

"Wake up, bubba. It's Valentine's Day!" Nicky whispered in the girl's ear. 

"Huh? Oh, okay Mrs. Benedict, I'll go to detention. Chicken sandwich, how are you?" Y/n was a deep sleeper, and she was apparently dreaming.

Nicky chuckled and gently shook his girlfriend awake. 

"Y/nnn, wake up love." 

Y/n opened her eyes, and looked up into her boyfriend's face. Oh, those green eyes, they never fail to mesmerize. 

"I made breakfast, bub, wanna come downstairs with me?" Nicky asked her while kissing her forehead.

"Oh, good morning, Nicky." Y/n yawned and sat up. 

They walked downstairs together and entered the kitchen. Y/n saw what Nicky had made for her: there were roses set on the kitchen counter, along with a box of chocolates and a huge teddy bear. 

"Omg, I love him." Y/n ran to the teddy bear that was across the room and sat between its legs and wrapped its hands around her. 

Nicky chuckled and said, "I hope he won't steal you from me."

"Oh, you never know..." y/n replied then got up from the teddy bear and walked over to kiss her boyfriend. 

They kissed then Nicky pulled away, he still had one more surprise left. 

"Hey, you wanna go to the mall with me?" He asked.

"Ofc!" Y/n replied.

Nicky smiled, "Perfect" 

On the way to the mall, they listened to Heat Waves and some Ricky Montgomery songs. Nicky's hand was on y/n's thigh the whole drive there.

They arrived at their destination and hit up Holister first thing. Nicky let y/n choose a new hoodie for him and y/n let Nicky choose one for her. 

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝘇 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻.

After Holister, Nicky decided to pursue his last surprise. 

"Y/n, where do you wanna go now?" He asked.

"Well, we can't go anywhere right now cuz of this people traffic." Y/n responded with a sarcastic tone. 

Nicky laughed, "true" 

He turned around facing y/n. He got down on one knee.

but y/n didn't notice him yet. 

"Y/n?" Nicky asked 

Y/n turned around and gasped. 

Some people from the crowd turned around to see what was happening. 

"Will you marry me?" 

Nicky opened a small black box in front of y/n to reveal a silver shiny ring that was most likely to be very expensive.

"I-i omg Nicky, i- yes!" Y/n answered, her voice shaking with happiness.

Nicky stood up and didn't hesitate to kiss his soon-to-be wife.

People in the crowd aww-ed and cheered.

Y/n pulled away and said, "mrs. Harper... has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" 

Nicky chuckled and replied, "yes it does, lovely"

"Oh my god, Nicky we can have a gigantic cake a-and everyone from your family will be there and everyone from mine will be there too, and-"

Nicky cut her off with another kiss. The crowd went wild once again. 

"I love you, y/n."

"I love you too."

𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗦

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥. <33