Just, tagging along.

𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙔  𝘼𝙉𝘿  𝙔/𝙉  𝘼𝙍𝙀  𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝘼𝙉𝘿  𝙈𝘼𝙀  (𝙮/𝙣'𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙) 𝙄𝙉𝙑𝙄𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙊𝙉 𝘼 𝘿𝙊𝙐𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙊𝙐𝙎.

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱-𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

"Listen, Mae, there's no need to feel nervous. If he's really into you, he'll understand, okay?" Y/n was trying to explain to her friend that there's no need to be worried.

Mae called y/n over to talk. Miles asked Mae out, and now she's nervous. Mae wants y/n to tag along with her for comfort.

"Okay, okay, but please, y/n. Just this once? Look, you can make up some excuse for why your tagging along, like... ooh! You could say that it's a double date and you could bring Nicky along too!" Mae told her friend.

"But I don't want to butt into what Miles has planned, Mae." Y/n informed her.

"It's okay, I'm sure Miles would be fine with it! I'll text him right now." Mae replied.

Y/n rolled her eyes and said, "Fine. But just because your my friend." 

Mae got up and hugged y/n, "yay! thank you so much, y/n. Your a great friend!" 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm amazing, but now we have a different problem..." y/n looked around the room and then at her clothes.

"What?" Mae asked.

"What are we going to wear?"

Suddenly, Dawn entered the room, "Don't worry bestie, I got you 😉" 

"Dawn, we're you eavesdropping on us?!" Y/n asked her bestie.

Dawn whipped her hair like a L'Oréal advertisement and replied, "Yes, it's a talented of mine." She sighed proudly then smiled.

Y/n rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Well then, come on Mrs oh-so-talented! Show us what to wear."

Y/n's older sister dropped them off at the mall and they picked out some outfits.

After picking out some outfits, y/n & Dawn said "farewell!" (excusemewhat) to Mae and returned to the Harper's house. Y/n decided to tell Nicky what was going down tonight.

𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I thought it was a great idea! Especially because y/n wanted to help a friend. That's what I love about her, always ready to lend a hand. 

"So where we going?" I asked.

"Oh, Mae didn't tell me yet, I think Miles wanted to surprise us all.

"Okay, hey this is a weird question but, what song do you think best describes me?" I asked, idk why but I wanted to know. 

"Ooh! That's a tough one, uhm, let's see, maybe, oh yeah! How about Cigarette Daydreams?" Y/n answered. I love that song

"That's a good answer," I chuckled 

"What about me?" Y/n asked

"Oh, i don't know, maybe Savage by Meghan thee Stallion?" I answered laughing 

"Seriously!? I thought you were gonna say something like Hey Soul Sister by Bruno Mars or Lifestyle by Maroon 5!"

I laughed again, "no, I pretty sure your a savage, classic, bougie, ratchet" 

Y/n playfully punched me in the arm, "ow! What was that for? Oh ur gonna get it!" 

"Shit." Y/n said before running away. She didn't get very far because I picked her up from behind,  put her on my shoulder,

"S-stop *laugh* omg n-Nicky, please *laugh* p-put me down! *uncontrollable laugh*" 

 I dropped her on the bed, I jumped on top of her and started ticking her.

"I won't stop until you apologize, y/n" I chuckled 

"F-fine, I'm s-sorry *laugh* H-happy?" She answered 

"Yes, im very happy." I smiled and chuckled at her. She was beautiful. I don't know how I got so lucky. 

𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗱𝗼 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗶 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘀𝗲. <33

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 - 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝘆/𝗻 🎉