🖤in the kitchen🖤

y/n walked down the stairs in the Harper house. Dawn invited her for a sleepover.

Y/n couldn't sleep. She figured that she was hungry.

She walked towards and into the kitchen and met the eyes of Nicky Harper. It looked like he was making something but y/n couldn't tell what.

She walked up to him and leaned on the kitchen counter. "What are you making?" She asked the dark haired boy.

"Cookies, why?"

"just wondering."

"Oh, do you want one?"

"Sure."

Nicky handed her one and she took a bite out of it.

"I had to make more than one batch cause the first one was a flop," he chuckled then continued but y/n's thoughts cut him off.

𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦?

She looked into his green eyes, becoming lost in their depth. She couldn't hear what he was saying, she was to focused on his eyes.

"So, what do you think?" the boy asked her.

Y/n didn't know what to say. So instead, she smashed her lips onto his, pulling away quickly when she realized what she did.

"Why did you stop?" Nicky asked, pulling her back in for another kiss. He apparently enjoyed the first. Y/n was startled at first but slowly eased into it, kissing back. His hands were on her waist while y/n hands were around his neck.

Nicky pulled back slowly, looking down into y/n's eyes.