✨dancing in my room✨

listen while reading for better experience 

(Slow or Normal version; your pick) 

3𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Tell all of your friends that I'm crazy, and drive you mad! That I'm such a stalker, a watcher, a psychopath!"

The 14 year old girl was singing into her hairbrush while dancing around her room.

 (You moved in with the Harpers because of your dad who abused you at home and then committed suicide while in jail) 

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗺 𝗶 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁!?

"Then tell them you hated me and dated me just for laughs! So, why do you call me and tell me you want me back? You maniac."

The dark haired boy downstairs heard his girlfriend singing and a smile slowly crept up his mouth. 

"Do y'all hear that?" Asked Dooley, the icky's friend who came over for a video game play date.

"Yeah, it sounds like one of the girls." Said Miles, who also came over. 

"I thought it was the dog. Not gonna lie, he's talented, aren't you Squishy?" Dicky, the dumbass, was bending down to talk to the Harper's dog.

Nicky rolled his eyes, "Ima be right back guys. You can play without me." He told his friends then walked up the stairs to his and his girlfriend's room. 

𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙔'𝙎  𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I saw y/n dancing and singing into her hairbrush, her phone was set up to a speaker and Maniac by Conan Gray was playing. 

I don't think she noticed me until she spun around gracefully but then accidentally tripped over a piece of clothing on the floor. I caught her, "nice to see you too, lovely." I smiled into her dark y/e/c eyes. 

"Oh, hi bubba!" She was blushing. 

Electric Love started playing from her phone. She went over to pause it, but I stopped her.

"Not so fast, love. May I have this dance?"

𝙔/𝙉'𝙎  𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Nicky bowed down, putting his hand out so I would take it. He looked up at me and smiled when I put my hand in his.

My boyfriend spun us around and started waltzing around the room with me, one of his hands on my waist, the other interlinked with mine in the air. My other free hand was resting on his shoulder.

♪𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦♪

He spun us around 

♪𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘵 ♪

We waltzed around the room

♪𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘬,♪

He lowered his head towards me, resting his forehead on mine.

♪𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤,♪

He suddenly crashed his lips onto mine. 

♪𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 ♪

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗴. 

𝗯𝘁𝘄, 𝘁𝘆𝘀𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀! 𝗜𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲. 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸, 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. 

𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻, 𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 <33

𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗔 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥; 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗜 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘