would you leave me?

3𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DITCH ME FOR HER?" 

y/n was sobbing on her bed while her boyfriend was trying to comfort her. 

Nicky went out to a "cook-off" where he fell into trouble with another girl from a different team. He was going to let y/n come with him as his sue chef, but Dawn already having that job and was put on the list as Nicky's sue chef before he was dating y/n, so it couldn't be changed. 

Y/n still offered to come with him, but she couldn't because it was a private event. :p

"she's nothing, y/n. I swear it was an accident." The dark haired boy assured her.

But, y/n being y/n, she didn't listen. 

"WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU? YOU KISSED THAT GIRL!"

Nicky filled her in on the story at the cook off beforehand, because he felt guilty about what happened. (He shouldn't though because it wasn't his fault.)

"Y/n, I told you, she cornered me in the back of the pantry at the cook off, and she kissed me. I didn't know what was happening and I'm sorry. I should have been more aware of my surroundings." Nicky was trying to help y/n understand, but he was starting to sound impatient.

Y/n stood up from the bed. 

"BUT, YOU FUCKING KISSED HER! HOW COULD YOU HAVE BEEN SO STUPID, YOU GODAMN IDIOT!" y/n gasped and immediately put her hand over her mouth. Tears were forming in her eyes. 

For a few minutes there was silence. They just stood there, waiting for the other one to say something.

𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙔'𝙎  𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was in shock. I didn't know what else to say. She looked like she meant what she said to me. But how could y/n, the love of my life, say that to me?

Maybe we're not meant to be. 

"im sorry." Finally she said something. Her voice was shaking, but her apology seemed legitimate.

"Are you? Are you really? You just called me a fucking godamn idiot, y/n." 

"oh my god, Nicky, im so sorry. I-i don't know w-why I s-said what I said. If anyones an idiot it's me." She quickly responded.

"YOU KNEW THAT WHAT I DID WAS AN ACCIDENT, Y/N. BUT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME, AND AS SOON AS IT SEEMS LIKE IM ABOUT TO LEAVE YOU, YOU ACT LIKE A FUCKING CRY BABY SO I COULD FEEL GUILTY." 

Y/n started to cry even more. She collapsed onto her knees and made her hands cover her eyes.

I couldn't bare to see her like this. 

I was shaking from the shock of what I said. How could I have been so angry at her? She loves me, well loved me.  Y/n was right. 

I am an idiot.

𝙔/𝙉'𝙎  𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀

I saw Nicky walk over to me. He sat down on the floor next to me and pulled me over to him so I could sit on his lap. I buried my head into his neck and cried. Nicky rocked both of us back and forth. 

I could see him crying too.

"Y/n," his voice was cracking so much, "I-im so sorry. I was such a jerk to you. I should never have said that. You are not a crybaby and I don't think that you try to make me guilty." 

Nicky kissed my forehead and rubbed his hand up and down my back. He kept rocking us back and forth.

"Would you leave me?" I asked.

"What?" Nicky looked down at me, he looked confused.

"Would you ever leave me?" I asked again.

"Oh," my boyfriend breathed in deep and swallowed, his voice was still shaking. He seemed on the verge of tears again. 

"Never in a million years, y/n. I don't want you to ever ask or even think that again, okay? You understand?" He looked me in the eyes. oh those glistening green eyes, so mesmerizing.

I looked up at him and nodded.

He picked me up and laid down on the bed with me. He patted his chest, signaling for me to lay down on him. I cuddled close to him and let out a shaking sigh. I was exhausted.

"I love you, y/n." The dark haired boy told me.

"I love you more." I said.

He chuckled, "I love you most."   

He kissed me one last time before I feel asleep. 

𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹! 𝙖 𝙗 𝙘 𝙙 𝙚 𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙢, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙟𝙤𝙗. 

𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 <33