Chapter Thirteen

"The choice is yours, it won't matter if you stand with us or sit with your grandparents, but you have to decide," Beau said to encourage Jace's slow decision-making skills

They were putting some finishing touches on the bridal party, and Jace was torn.

He wanted to walk in the wedding, but he didn't.

"How about this, you can walk down the aisle with Beau and then sit when the wedding begins," Honeydew suggested.

She wanted him to do whatever he wanted. And she also wanted to finish one part of the planning.

So Jace's decision would help her feel accomplished.

"I don't know. Maybe I can be like Spiderman and wear a suit and throw stuff at people. Like him," Jace said while tugging on Beau's arm.

Hunter laughed. "That's not how it works, Spiderman isn't a nut throwing things at people,"

Jace gasped and gripped his cheeks. "What? He doesn't throw stuff? It's the end of my world! Please! Someone save me! Wash my brain so I can forget these lies!" He passed out in Beau's arms, cracking his eyes open to check if anyone cared.

"I think I'm dead now," He choked out as if he were out of breath.

Beau fanned his cheeks and let him rest his crazy nerves.

Honeydew's phone buzzed and she looked at it.

It was Retro Joey.

Retro Joey: I found her

Honeydew bit her lip to keep from screaming.

She didn't expect it to happen so soon.

She couldn't wait to tell Gunnar.

Retro Joey: But, she's really hesitant about everything.

Honeydew raised her finger at Beau, excusing herself from their planning, and left the room.

Honeydew: Thank you so much, Joey. Could you send her number?

She was itching to get things right between Gunnar and Genesis. They both deserved to see each other again.

No matter how hard it'd be.

Retro Joey: Yeah, but be careful with your words. I hope everything goes well

He sent the number and Honeydew just stared at it for a second.

"No! I want to be Dr. Seuss for the wedding! I can eat green eggs and ham! And I can say, rawr! I'm the Grinch! I eat Christmas and I love it!" Jace screeched making Honeydew laugh.

He always had something silly to say.

She left the hallway and walked into the laundry room to call Genesis.