1 Peter 4:8 Series-Book Three

Hello!

Hello!

I'm back briefly to announce the third entry of the 1 Peter 4:8 series! Yay! And to also give a little excerpt of the story.

As some of you may know, I was supposed to have a story called, I Do(Cherish You) as the third part of this series, but, that will not be happening.

I looked over the notes I have on it and tried to think of more ideas, but I came up short.

As it would be, I found myself on Pinterest while looking for Gunnar's Redemption's last chapter imagery, and there I found the inspiration for this new story.

Glory.

I was planning on writing a beauty and the beast-esque story, but I like writing original stories, so that fell flat.

But as I scrolled through pictures with a victorian flair, I knew what I wanted, so I asked God. I didn't want to deviate from the plan, writing I Do(Cherish You), but the victorian story seemed so intriguing.

And now, here I am with imagery, the beginning and ending figured out, and a beautiful cast + story.

For now, I will only add the cover and one of the aesthetic boards here, the rest you'll find in the Glory opening chapter.

-

"Do not you know, dear child?"

Adelia whipped her head sharply and shook it. "I admit, tis beyond my understanding. Please, leave me not in the dark." She insisted to her nanny with grace.

Nanny Kimmelston motioned for Adelia to come, she obeyed.

"The Duke and Duchess have invited King Nicholas and Prince Alexander Greggor as guests of Honor for the Grand Ball, tis a great honor indeed,"

Nanny's words delighted Adelia.

Guests were highly adored in the Kingdom of Aedishire, for her family aimed to be pleasant hosts for all who graced their land.

And it all made sense. The urgency that surrounded the Castle.

However, Adelia found herself ignorant of such a King and Prince.

"Nanny, if it pleases you, know not that I am an itchy-eared woman, only curiously ignorant, who may be the King and Prince? From which land do they reign?"

Nanny laughed politely.

"My darling, Princess Adelia, you reveal the dedication of such a sanctified woman," She lovingly gazed at the Princess. Her head was always found studying the Holy Word, so much that she missed the chatter surrounding her.

Adelia smiled pleasantly. "Not my strength, but that of the Lord. Now, please, Nanny, tarry no longer,"

Nanny nodded and took to combing Adelia's lovely locks.

"I hear my Princess, tis the crowned King and Prince of Poloska. May you not know, I shall say," Nanny waited for Adelia's answer.

"Know you not that I asked, Nanny, no need for questioning. Know that I may glean from Adonai, wisdom on such prayer and supplication for King and Prince," Adelia wouldn't say, but the wait made her long to know.

"The King and Prince reside for the Valorous Poloska, the Kingdom dedicated to battle in the name of the Lord of Hosts, Jehovah Sabaoth. Say them, draw your swords, converse in a fortnight."

Upon hearing such words, Adelia wished to withdraw herself from meeting those men.

Their hearts were far from the Lord. He was not a God of reckless war, but of Righteous peace.

Did not they know?

"Worry not, Princess Adelia, we shall learn of their ways. Preparation for such events is imperative, but alas, worry not. For they have overcome a many adversaries in the Name of the Lord,"

Adelia swallowed her words of opposition.

"Nanny, I pray you, allow me back to my sacred place, tis my heart's desire to be before the Lord."

She refrained from admitting her newfound disdain for such visitors. Not that she would oppose them, nay, she only found herself unsettled upon the news.

Battle was to come second to conversation.

Such a pair, Adelia found herself undesired to meet.

But, she would judge not, for El Shaddai needed not her aid.

-

Opening is out NOW!❤️