In y/n room

Image above is your room or you can imagine what you want it's up to you.

Soooo...... y/n said as she opened the door. What are your names y/n asked.
I'm huey said the one with a afro. I'm Riley said the other one with cornrows . Riley looked at my video games and asked could he play. Sure you answered. As Riley got on my ( what ever game system you have) me and heuy talked for a bit. So do you like reading I asked huey. Yeah huey said back. I walked over to my closet and opened it. Huey eyes widened a bit at how many books I had.(I have ALOT of books in my closet) well I have alot of books you can have a few if you like you can take a few if you want. Really thanks huey said as he walked over a picked out a few books.

Time skip

It was around 6:00 so heuy Riley and there grand dad left. I was setting up the table for dinner. I sat down next to my mom as she put f/f on my plate. So sweet heart what did you and the boys do mom asked. Well Riley and me played f/v (f/v = favorite video game) and me and huey talk and we have a lot of things in common y/n responded.

Time skip

After dinner I went to took a (shower/bath) I put on my pj's. I decided to watch a little tv so I put on YouTube and watch (who ever is your favorite youtuber) until I felt sleepy and went to sleep.

Sorry if it's bad I'm really lazy