hanging out

Y/n pov

I opened my eyes to see p/n in my face. I smiled as she / he she laid next to me. I got out of bed to go get me a snack.as I was walking down the stairs, I bumped into someone. "oh y/n are you alright"
Huey asked me as he helped me up. Yeah "I'm good just got a little dirt on me" I responded as I was getting up. "Hey I was about to go down stairs to get a snack Wanna come with me" I asked as I was about to walk. "Sure" he responded as he walked with me.

We arrived in the kitchen and opened the cabinet to see my f/c ( favorite candy). I grabbed it and went into the living room with huey behind me. I saw Riley playing 2k. "Hey Riley can I play?" I asked as I plopped on the couch. He just threw me the controller.i caught it with ease and went on the floor with Riley

Huey grabbed his favorite book and sat on the couch.I chose (whatever basket ball team you like) and Riley picked golden state. As me and Riley readied up I was still chewing on my candy. " soo Riley golden state is your favorite team huh" I said sarcastically. "Oh and (your favorite team) is better" he responded with the same sarcasm. Oh that's what we doing ok.

Time skip after play the game and reading with huey all day

After we was done playing grandad called us for dinner. I wasn't Really that hungry so I ate a little and put the left overs in the fridge for later . I went up stairs in to the guest room to grab some p.j's.I walked to the bathroom and put on the favorite songs to listen to while I take a shower.

Time skip ( after you take a long relaxing shower)

I got put the shower and changed in my p.j's and brushed Mt teeth.i walked to the guest room not before telling everyone good night.p/n jumped on the bed first then I snuggled right next to her/ him. Goodnight p/n.

I know I haven't posted but school has been kicking me in the ass.soo I'll try to post more