garden party part2

Y/n pov

I helped Riley up after grandad shot him.grandad was going on on about how we should be "proper" and such."why can't we be our selves,are you ashamed of us?" Riley asked asked."very"grand dad said. "Well damn " I said as I sat on the couch."we never asked to move here with your "precious" white people grand dad." Huey argued back. I basically just sat there and watched. I heard grandad going on about the dogs and the fire hoes again . Me and huey just rolled our eyes."shoot we were attacked by dogs and fire hose." Grand dad said with a confident look on his faced. Huey eye brows scrunched up."Did you get attacked by any fire hose or dogs?" Huey asked as grandad look nervous."I-i don't know any difference that makes " grandad said. At this point I'm kind of tuning them out I just laid my head on hueys shoulder as him and grandad bickered."because it's like the whole generation tried to take credit for what happened to some people " Huey said as he crossed his arms. "That's ridiculous,now see where-what had happened was "

♡cue the cut scene♡
"Who ever got hit with fire hoses ain't important,now we're going to this party, and your black asses are going to behave,if I'm lucky I might find me a nice white women,with a flat booty,who will listen to my problems" Grand dad said. I just cringed at that.grnads looked at me and smiled."you got anything nice to wear cutie pie" he asked me as I nodded. (You can pick whatever nice clothes you want to wear)
"Yeah I got something" I said as me huey and Riley got up and went upstairs to get ready.

♡time skip on the way to the garden party♡

Y/n pov

Me and Riley were in the back seat while huey was in the front seat with a attitude.sooo I did one thing I knew would atleast make him feel a little better. I pulled out his favorite book and tapped his shoulder. He look at me with a raised eyebrow as I had the book in my hands with a smile. He smiled a little and took the book. He nodded in appreciation as I did the same. "Now the word for the day is behave,B-E-H-A-V-E" he said as he parked the car. As soon as we got out the car we see some random running to some white man.I rolled my eyes and looked as he ignored us."excuse me" grandad said as some random black dude looked back st us." Oh lord have mercy security,security we got a code black,code black!" This random kept saying on his walkie talkie,like dang bro it's not that serious."ruckus,what the hell is a code black?" Asked the person on the walkie talkie."there's some hungry lookin niggas at the front gate" ruckus said as he. Looked at us in disgust."what yall doing here,delivery is in the back"  he said as he pointed to the back."Well my name is Robert freeman and I was invited here by Ed oncler" Grand adjusted his jacket."Well im uncle ruckus no relations,I work for Mr oncler,and you slick niggas ain't gone bare talk yo way into this here party" ruckus said as he glared at us with his one good eye."ruckus,what the hell are you doing?" A security guy asked as he stood next to me and huey.

"Mr freeman I'm very sorry,please come this way" one of the butlers got us in the gate."sees kids you thought we were going to be the only black people" grandad step inside the party and all we say was literally all white people.i looked at grandad and raised a eyebrow."we are the only black people here". I looked around and saw sooo much good food!."hey uh I'm finna go over to the food section,yall do what ever yall do" I ran over to the food section and started started make me a big plate of food (I'm greedy). Grandad went with Mr onceler,while Riley and huey met his grand son. I got a little curious and walked back with a plate of food."Robert this my grandson ed the third* oncler said as his grand son spat on the ground. me and huey looked a little disgusted."yo what's sup yall" ed said as he daped Riley up."yo I heard you got back from iraq," I said as Riley looked at ed with amazement "for real,what's is like?" Riley asked." What's it like?" He said as he put his hand on his chin."what am I suppose to say to that,its cool,there was bitches,but alot of them was like,ya know,covered wit like curtains and shit,but it was war!"  he said as he made gestures about the covers the Iraq wemon used ,and how big the war was.(I'm sorry if I offended anyone😅). As he was talking me and huey just looked at him dumbfounded,while Riley still had the look of amazement on his face.

After his whole story,he asked Riley if he liked guns,and of course Riley said yes. Ed took Riley somewhere,I guess to show him his guns or something? Idk to be honest. Grand dad and onceler left to go get a drink . That just left me and huey I looked at huey and he turned around to stare at the party,I wonder what he up to.

I followed huey and somehow we end up to some white dude telling us about a movie called passion. Yeah idk how we end up her,but we here. "Couldn't see it white jesus" Huey said as he crossed his arms.i stood next to him not really caring what's going on."excuse me?" Asked the man as he looked dumbfounded for a sec."come on man,it's supposed to yall historically accurate and they still have a white man saying jesus? That some old bull shit" Huey said as the man just stood there."young ma you speak so well" the man said as he smiled. Me and huey just looked at each other confused.

♡After ruckus kept harrowing robert♡

Riley pov

I was in Ed's room and he opened a closet thst had tons and I mean TONS of guns. I was just stunned."if got one of these guns,put it up to yo face and pulled the trigger,would you be dead?" He asked as he got up in my face. I gasped and backed away a little.

I don't know it I should be scared or impressed

♡back to y/n♡

I was just basically just sitting next to huey as he explained how Ronald Reagan was the devil,yatty yatty yatta. I was just bored. Huey must have noticed because he stopped talking for a min and took out my iPod and earbuds. He lightly smiled at me and handed it to me. I smiled back at him and sat next to him a leaned my head on his shoulder as i was listening music.he continue talking about some other thing.
He must have said something good or something cause everyone started smiling,while huey didn't look to happy.

I saw grand dad and oncler talking,to be honest idk what they were talkign about I was just vibing to my music. I saw grand dad walk over here and I lifted my head fro. Hueys shoulder. Grand dad dragged huey some where else and I followed."you ruin thi party from me I'll-" grandad was about the threaten huey but huey interrupted."ruin the party? They love me,these people ain't worried about us,they're not worried about anything they're rich,no matter what happens they'll just applaud it" as soon as he finished everyone starting clapping,I was confused af.at that point I I my earbuds put when grandad dragged huey somewhere.
"Attention pleas,please, name is uncle ruckus no relations I wanna sang yall a brand new  song I just wrote called don't trust them new niggas over there!" Ruckus exclaimed,though he sounded drunk. I just sat there as he sang horribly. Everyone just watched in confusion until the song was over.
........

Every one started to clap apart from me and grandad and huey,I was just confused . why was they clapping- ooooooh what huey said earlier got it.

Huey looked at grand dad."see" he said as he looked at grandad."ay I admit huey was right" I said. Soon i heard a gun shot and saw ed falling out of the window."what the hell!" I said as I stood besides huey.i looked up at the window and saw Riley with a damn shit gun,I face palmed and tapped huey shoulder.he look at me as I pointed up to the window so he could see riley.Soon every one was applying to Ed getting shot! What is happening today....

Me and huey looked at each other,he looked passed I look....idk how I looked.

♡time skip a little later♡

Me and huey were at a table etching some food,as we talked about the events of today."I don't know about you but I'm ready to go home and hit the hay" I said as I stretched. Huey chuckled and nodded. "Hell me to" . I saw Riley walk up with his arm tied up."you thinker in trouble?" He asked. "You shot his grand son out a window with a heavy shot gun" I said with a raised eyebrow."sooo we nit in trouble?" He said in a questionable tone.i just looked at huey."get ya brother" I said. I'm to tired for this."I don't know,I don't wanna move here,but I dot want grand dad to lose  his house, he worked his whole life to get here..." Huey said as he looked a little upset.  I put a hand on his shoulder to try and atleast try and comfort him."man I liked that house....oh well I shot a nigga!" Riley laughed as I just sighed. I looked up and saw oncler and grandad have a drink. Me and huey smiled st each other

The end

Finally finished the first episode,that took waaaaaaaaaay to long, I finally gained some motivation to start updating this book again,I'll be updating alot more

And yes yall I am black,don't for me for saying the n word alright👍🏾