chapter four

The french class ended. Jack is a freking g. He knew french so well. He was almost as smart as me. But nice try.

We said goodbye for the day, because i was planing on leaving after the next period. Only thing that i needed to do was my french test. That i crushed. And thats it. I hated it here.

Way too many people tried to be nice to me. Way too many guys who just wanna fuck.

I had my friends. A few normal guys, who i hope jack and luke will become friends with, and a few girlfriends with who i have been best friends since the hughes left.

I was walking down the hallway to get to phisics. And then someone yelled my nickname only the hughes called me

"MELLY" i heard a foice that has never left my thought. Luke.

I turned around and there he was. All grown up. About the same hight as jack. He had not changed a bit.

I ran to his arms and hugged him. He hugged me back like he hadnt seen me in 6years. And he hadnt.

"Hiii." He said and i stepped back a bit.
"Hiii, lucky pookie, you are so grown up, i cant believe it. You are taller then me now. How does that work?" I said and smiled.

It was so great to finally see him again. Luke and i had a close friendship. We always talked about things that i wasnt very comfortable to talk about with ellen or even jack. But always with luke. And he also was the only one who ever knew that i had the biggest crush on jack growing up. But now when i think back on it, i am pretty sure ellen and jim knew aswell.

"Sorry, i didnt mean to grow up so fast. You look great. How is life treating you?" He asked and took a better look at me.

"I am great, really. I already talked to jack, and i would love to have an hour long conversation with you but i have to get to class. We'll talk tonight before dinner. Deal?" I asked hoping he would say yes, because i have a lot of things to talk about with him.

"Deal, see you tonight melly" i hugged him