chapter seventeen

A/n. Hiii. Okay...i know its been a bit since i published a new chapter. But i just needed to catch up on my reading. And i've been watching the play-offs, and also its the end of the school year, so i have shit tone of school to do, if i wanna get to the next grade.
And what do we think about jacks new hair cut?
___________
All the boys finally left the hughes house hold. It only took about 3 hours for them to get the hint that it might be time to leave.

And i'll just say that, i already love them. Really, they're cool, and funny, and have good taste in music and movies. I personaly really conneceted with Trevor. He understands my love for paprika pringles, bc those are the best ones, and he is the first guy that i have met that likes Taylors music.  And i already know we will be close. I think.

I was sitting by the kitchen island while jack said goodbye to the boys. He closed the door and walked in the kitchen.
"Sooo....what do you think?" He asked.
"I think that colorado avalanche might win this years play-offs. I know the season just started but i have a feeli..." i started to tell him, but the dipshit cut me off.
"Noo. I meant about the guys, do you like them. Did they annoy you? Or..." he sounded like a child who got frustrated when you didnt understand his joke.
"I hated them. Just kidding, i think they are great. I cant way to see them again. And i got trevors snap too." I said.

"Okay, good. Because with the season starting they might be around a lot. And i mean A LOT." He said letting out a breath of relief.
"I wont mind. If i get annoyed i'll just go back to my house."

Jack just laughed at that. And opend the fridge to find some left over pizza.

"When are you perents getting back?" He asked.
Shit. They got back tonight. I forgot.
"Actualy tonight. Thanks for reminding me, i forgot. That means i should get to my house. I have a lot to do. And i have to pick them up tonight." I said getting off the stool.

"Okay, if you need anything or want some company. Or anything just call me. Or luke, but i  think he might sleep until 4pm." He said walking over to me.

Before i opend the door. I turned around and hugged him.
"Thank you, really. I think i might have died if i didnt have you or ellens help. Thank you for letting me steal your clothes and eat your food, really thank you. You're a life saver." I said.

"Stop, dont thank me. We just did what we always did. Take care of you, if you ever needed. And you needed our help, so we did." He said as i pulled back.

"And if i get sick its your fault"
"What? i told you to not blame me. It was your choise to sleep in the same bed with me and then kiss me. So dont you dare" i joked back.

"Fine, fine. But if i do, you'll have to take care of me." He said with a cute smile forming.
"You've got youreself a deal." I said and just walked away.
When i got back to my place,
I cleaned the house, baked cookies and washed my hair. And the time hit 5.30, and that meant it was time to leave and pick up my parants. I hoped in my bmw and spead off to the airport.

I missed them, like a lot. It has been 3 weeks. God and one of those weeks i speant in jacks bed. I dont even think they know that the hughes are back.

Well, it will be a nice surprise to them.

I pulled up and there they were, standing, looking tired, and sleepy. I stoped the car and jumped out.

I ran to hug them. My dad first and then my mom. God it felt like i havent seen them in forever. But now they are back. I hope for more then 2 weeks.

"Hi my little devil" my dad said as he hugged me the second time as we walked to the car. "Hi hi."
"So do you guys want to eat anything or go straight home?" I asked as i turned my car on again. And began driving.
"Home,"  my mom said
"Home it is" i said as i started to drive.

"I have a question" my dad said from the passenger seat.
"Go ahead"
"Why do you have a jacket with the 43rd number on it?" He asked.

Shit i forgot i was still wearing jacks clothes.

"Ohh, um do you remember the hughes?" I asked.
"Yes...."
"So the thing is they moved back. Next door. And i have speant a bit of time there."
"Well its great news they are back,  but you are still not answering my question."

My dad wasnt like the crazy ones. But he always knew who the guys hoddie was, now he thinks i have been sleeping with someone, while they were gone, and didnt know him.

"Its jacks. He is the captain for the us ntdp. And i kind of stole it."
"Ohh...of coures you did. How is jack and the whole family?" He asked.
"Good. But if you wanna know more about their lives, we are going to have dinner with them"
"Sounds just great" he said and closed his eyes.

My mom was already passed out in the back seat. And now my dad passed out. Great, a nice 45 minute drive in silance and no music.

We got home, i woke my parants up and they just took their bags and got to their room to pass out again.