1

OH MY god, what happened to me? I place my hand against my forehead, as I sit up. Blinking a few times, I find myself in familiar surroundings—my room. Damn, I almost thought that I had a one night stand. Sighing, I turn to my side, only to realize that there's someone beside me. Oh my fucking god! My eyes widen. Looking at the woman's uncovered back, memories from the previous night begin to resurface. Shit.

My head pounds, as I begin to panic. Did we have sex? I pull the sheet, and notice that I'm completely naked, not to mention sore from the waist down, even my nipples are aching. God, how rough did it get? I look back at the smooth back of the woman that I definitely had sex with. I can't see her face, but I remember those blue eyes that I kept staring into the night before.

The girl then turns, and she's naked too. Her hand brushes against my stomach, as she peacefully continues to sleep. My eyes travel from her youthful face, to the fullness of her breasts. Hell, I haven't seen firm breasts like those since the nineties. I close my eyes to steady my breathing. I want to get up, but am afraid of waking her. Have I become a cougar?

Dammit. My daughters are coming over soon. I can't let them see her here. They'll think I've gone insane. I think I've gone insane. I just slept with someone much younger than me, and it was good. Oh my god. As I think more and more about it, my cheeks heat up. The image of her freshly shaven pussy enters my mind, and I swallow. Fuck, I devoured this poor girl last night.

How many times did she cum? I can't remember. How many times did I cum? I place my hand over my vagina. I'm still wet even. My god, she's young enough to be my daughter. I let a minor have her way with me! I cover my face with the palms of my hands.

"You don't seem too happy," I hear her voice, the same voice that had me shuddering the entire night.

She sits up, and I look at her. Her flat stomach makes my eyes wander where they shouldn't, and she catches my stare. She smirks and raises a brow.

"I, uh, sorry," I mutter and force my eyes away. She stretches her hand to touch my arm and yawns.

"It's totally fine. But I can see that you want me to leave," she doesn't seem too offended. I rub my temple, as she gets up from the bed, the view of her round butt making my mouth become dry.

"My daughters will be here soon," I sigh and pull the sheet tighter around my naked body. She looks at me with a smile, as she grabs her clothing off of the floor.

"Mary and Jane?"

I nod. I told her about my kids? And she still slept with me? What's wrong with her?

"Yeah, how drunk did we get last night?" I ask. She giggles, as she stuffs her legs into her jeans. Where's her panties? I look below her stomach, only to end up gulping. God, that's a beautiful sight.

"Not very, but you did drink a lot of wine. I'm pretty sure it's because you were nervous, you're still nervous," she saunters over to me topless, and lifts my chin with her index finger, "you weren't nervous by the end of the night when you brought me home," my jaw almost drops, "thank you for a wonderful night," she whispers, looking into my eyes. My body tenses up. Why is such a beautiful woman even giving me a second glance?

"Yeah, uh, sure," she raises a brow, and steps back.

"You really have a problem with my age," she narrows her eyes, and grabs her shirt from the floor. I more than have a problem with your age!

"You do know that I'm old enough to be your mother?"

She sighs and nods, "yeah, I do know that, Xiomara. But I don't think you should compare yourself to the mother of the woman who you not too long ago slept with. I mean, you were pretty fascinated with my female anatomy just a few hours ago," I gulp. Oh lord, she's teasing me. I clear my throat.

"I'm pretty sure I can say the same for you," I respond.

She shrugs with a grin, "I only sleep with women that I'm extremely attracted to," she winks and slips on her jacket. I miss her nakedness. Okay, I really miss it.

"Oh, uhhh..." did she just say that she's extremely attracted to me?

"Yes I did," oh no, I said that out loud! "You're something else," she shakes her head. Running her fingers through her hair, she grabs the rest of her things, "I'll let you think about what you've done," she smirks, "I better get home," she walks over to me again, and leans forward, "don't beat yourself up too much for sleeping with me. You can forget it ever happened if that makes you feel better," she smiles weakly, making me feel guilty, "thanks for a wonderful time again."

"No problem," is all I manage to say, as she caresses my cheek with the pad of her thumb.

"And tell your kids not to send you on blind dates, you don't react well," she giggles, as she leaves the room, making me think back to the previous night. As the front door shuts, I lean back, and close my eyes.