22

WHEN WE get back to my place, she immediately starts to kiss me, as soon as the door closes. I say, "you've been wanting to do this all night, huh?" She kisses my neck, and squeezes my sides. As her hands run over the curve of my butt, she presses harder against me.

"Ever since the last time," her sultry voice flushes my entire neck, and I shudder. I think that I'm ablaze, because I know how good she is in bed, and how wet I must be right now.

"Bethany," I moan, her lips sucking on my sweet spot. I hold onto her shoulders, while her hands reach for the zipper of my jeans, "babe, I'm, oh my god—" my skin's tingling so badly. When she pulls down my panties, I stumble backward against the wall. Is she really going to fuck me right here?

"You're so wet," her finger runs over my length, as she positions herself on her knees. She pulls my jeans through my feet, along with my panties, before spreading my legs wider. I feel so exposed, but it feels so good to have her watching my throbbing center, "you're so frickin' beautiful," she mumbles, as she gently kisses my lower stomach.

My fingers find the roots of her hair, and I lean forward, looking at her lips travelling down my body. It's amazing how worked up she gets me in a matter of minutes, and my body ends up needing her, more than my heart wants to allow.

"That feels so good, baby," I moan loudly, as she begins to gently lick me. The tip of her tongue is doing wonders for my nerves, and from the way her face is moving so agilely, I know that it's smeared with my wetness.

"Just like this?" She breathes and sucks on my opening, while gripping my sides tightly. I almost scream from the impact, and my body begins to shudder violently. I'm so close, but she slows her pace, and leans back.

Her finger enters me slowly, while she looks up at me, our eyes locking. My heart's thumping inside of my chest, and the pulse on my center isn't going to go away until she makes me cum.

I'M EXHAUSTED by the time she's had enough of me, and when I return the multiple favors, we're both on the couch, panting, "that was amazing," I sigh and pull her closer, my heart rate slowing down.

"Yeah, it was," Bethany kisses my lips tenderly, then the side of my neck, "Blue's not going to be home till tomorrow, so I can spend the night, if that's okay with you?"

She runs her finger over the scar below my stomach, "I thought that was a given, babe," I look at the empty bottle of wine that we drank in between our vigorous love making, and can imagine the hangover that I'll have tomorrow.

"Just checking. I need to head out early, so I won't wake you. Don't miss me too much when I'm gone," I take a deep breath, not wanting her to leave my side, not even for a second. Everything seems so perfect right now, and I feel as though the littlest thing can ruin it.

"You have to pick up Blue?"

"Yeah, my aunt's shift starts early, and I thought I'd save her the trouble of having to drive him home," I sit up, and stretch my arms. I'm completely naked, and I sense that there's at least five hickies on my body. I don't mind though. If that's what she needs to do to know that I'm hers, I'd let her cover me completely with them, "Xiomara," she places her hand on my shoulder. I look at her, her eyes filling with emotions, seemingly with good thoughts in mind.

"Yes, babe?" I smile goofily at her, and she smiles back at me in such a loving way.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I can't say that I'm surprised, but I wasn't expecting it either.

"I don't know. You still haven't answered my question," I place my index finger against my chin, and tilt my head to the side.

"My answer is yes," I didn't think that I could get happier tonight, but I'm proven wrong. My cheeks begin to heat up, as she nudges me playfully.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend, Bethany," she giggles and moves onto my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I like that," she leans forward, "my girlfriend," she tests it on her tongue, "you're my girlfriend," I can see that her happiness is soring, and mine is too. Who would have thought that she'd actually say yes, even with all the drama that's still going on?

"I promise to deal with all this drama. I just need some time," she places her index finger over my lips and hums.

"Don't ruin our night with all that. Just hold me, please?" She requests.

I settle my thinking, not wanting to ruin the happiness either, "gladly, babe. There's nothing that I would rather be doing."

"Just promise to never lie to me? Pinky swear?" She pouts.

I take a deep breath, and exhale slowly. I know that our relationship isn't going to be an easy one, but she's worth it. And seemingly, I'm worth it to her too, "I swear."