𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :

Ramiel's POV :

Woah! I've never expected it in something looking so simple yet extraordinary. That guy is something more and i knew it. Don't ask me what is it i just knew it.

I take a glance at my side where my friends are and damn will you look at that! Even them are shocked! I need to know this guy.

Wait a minute....

I think i heard his name.

What is it again?

What did that invention of his called him?....

Master Kaiden?

Kaiden....

Kaiden....

Kaiden....

Kaiden!

What the actual f*ck!!

Holy sh*t!

He is the one who perfect the special exam!

Am i just the only one who recognized it? Of course not the idiots too did recognize his name. Who wouldn't? His the first one to perfect the goddamn special exam.

I stare at his face from up here for a while, observing him from where I am. Pale skin almost like a snow, long hair, small frame but tall and a small face for a guy that almost look like a girl. But what really is unusual is his stoic face that seems to make him not to stand out to much.

His interesting in many ways, he look like someone who's not interested in such things just by looking at him. But that maybe the catch in him.

Smirking, I find myself to be so thrilled in some way especially at the results of the exam that i can't still believe up until now.

I couldn't even perfect coding and decoding! That sh*t almost makes my eyes pop out of it sockets.

But not with a certain people, two of my friends it is.

When the announcer finally could talk the silence of the audience become a deepening swarm of murmurs of students and sponsors who attend the program. Some of my friends too, who just cursed non-stop.

"Bro! That was freaking awesome!" Tim said looking at his twin, Tai.

"I f*cking know right!" Taison agreed giving a high five with his twin.

"That guy is something!" Calvin said while pointing at the person in station 10.

"Huh! Did you see the judges face!HAHAHA" Eloiase said pointing at judges down there.

"That's such a good laugh." Kurt said chuckling with Callex.

"The saying is really true, Don't judge a book by it cover. Serves them right!" Callex said, I could really say the same thing.

"Now I know he really is the person who perfect the exam." Your right Calvin no doubt about that.

"I'll definitely going to tell this to mom. She got a goddamn scholar that will not gonna waste her money to nothing." Callex said while typing at his phone sharing the news with the twin.

This year is not gonna be boring at all but a really interesting year with this guy here and of course with the idiots who will be starting their college here.

Third Person's POV :

After the announcer's ringing voice boom around the auditorium the name of the person in station 10 have gotten recognize immediately by the audiences and the other scholars that keep on looking at the said person that is now taking his invention to sit on the table.

The judges couldn't comprehend what just occurred, too embarrassed for what they did at the person in front of them right now that didn't even mind them one bit at the moment.

The sponsors that attend the program is now whispering with one another knowing fully well who is the sponsor of the said topic person.

"Such a shame I couldn't sponsor him."

"Mr. and Mrs. Horraice got the best scholar of all."

"Such a good looking and intelligent child he is, his parents have been blessed just by having this boy."

"Yes, I wish I have a son like him."

While the topic of the students.....

"His the guy in front of me at the entrance gate!" Girl ¹

"Really?! Lucky you!" Girl ²

"Dude! His the guy with that super cool morphing drone!" Boy ¹

"I know, I saw it too! Awesome he is." Boy ²

"I might become a gay for him....." Boy ³

"Same bro same...." Boy ⁴

"I think I find my prince already! Kyaaahhh!!" Girl ³

"In your dreams you witch! Your not his type duh!" Girl ⁴

"Weirdos.... Your not in some type of novels...." Boy ¹

And in the other hands.....

A tall and petite guy is chattering about against each other. One is sparkling while looking at the stoic person meanwhile his friend is having a dilemma if he should ignore his friend and act like he didn't know him.

"Kian! His the guy at the cafe! That gorgeous guy!" Morrel said shaking his friend's shoulder like there's no tomorrow.

"I know! I know! So f*cking stop shaking me! Your making me dizzy." He said annoyed at his friend's behavior right now while trying to hide his face from embarrassment at the people near besides them.

"Kaiden. His name suit his face!" Morrel said like a lovestruck puppy.

"Oh come on! You gay of a monkey. Do you really wanna have a BL story right now! Stop already your embarrassing!!" Kian argue with his friend that didn't even give him a sh*t looking like his not listening at anything he said.

'I wish I could disappear right now...' Kian thought while acting like he doesn't know his friend at all while looking the other way.

The Emotionless Geniusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें