𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚 :

Kaiden's POV :

I got startled when she just suddenly faint right in front of me. In instinct, I snake my arms around her waist to pick her up to not fall on the cold hard ground, holding her in my arms safe from falling.

Carrying her bridal style is a easy way having to know that she's not that heavy at all and with me carrying a heavy materials around my unit really helps a lot.

Looking around us i just realized that the small amount of students earlier have gotten multiple just by the passed minutes.

'Must be from the commotion that just occurred.' I glance down at the girl i my arms.

'I need to take her to the infirmary.' I decided as i fixed my hold on her as i tighten my arms around her petite body.

Looking from the crowd of students around me, I spotted Austine at the end of the hallway. Standing there like his been there for the passed minutes ago.

When ours eyes meet i know i got his attention. Praying all the saints that he would get the hint that i needed a hand in my state right now.

And to my total relief he did, but couldn't pass the crowd of students that is gathering around me.

'Think! Kai Think!' Breathing calmly i raise my head and look at the students gathering around me. Seemingly glaring as I'm in a state of distress.

"Make a way." A tone of authority lace at my voice, making the students to part ways while seeing the sudden lack of noise, I make my way from where Austine is.

Making it just in front of him, I hand him my form that he immediately take.

"Carry that for a while." I said then turn at the nearest student who is a boy.

"Please lead the way to the school's infirmary." Nodding, I follow the boy with Austine trailing behind me silently.

Leaving the scene that happened earlier not minding the whispering students we left behind.

°°°°

We continue our way to where the infirmary is, with this unknown guy leading the way.

Austine silently get beside me while we're venturing the hallway making some students to stop and look at our direction in confusion and curiosity.

Who wouldn't be curious indeed, a senior student leading two junior with one of them carrying an unconscious girl in her arm.

"Do you know this girl, Kai?" He whispered to me as we walk.

"No." I shortly answered him but before he could even open his mouth we arrive in front of the infirmary, making him shut his mouth.

Arriving at the infirmary, the nurse immediately rush to us and lead me to the nearest bed where I carefully lay the girl down. While unconsciously fixing the strand of her hair that got on her face.

While doing that, I saw Austine from the corner of my eyes, thanking the boy who lead us here.

"What happen to her?" The nurse ask while checking and aiding the unconscious girl.

"She suddenly faint." I shortly and bluntly said, not knowing either what really happened to her. As I'm only asking where's the direction of the faculty room.

The nurse stop what she's doing and raised a brow while looking at me for a moment, just staring with a deadpanned expression.

"Her face is so red before she got unconscious." I added knowing she wont stop staring unless I give her some answer.

"Okay, I get it now." She said sighing and letting the girl be, before going back to her table doing whatever she's doing before we get here in the first place.

"Is she going to be fine now miss?" Austine ask with a worried tone while looking expectantly at the nurse.

"She'll be fine young man just needed a little bit rest it is." She reassured, making Austine sigh in relief.

Then all of a sudden, Austine turn to me and hit me on the arm. Making me stare at him dumbfoundedly.

'What the....'

"I know that your clueless but after making some conclusion i finally get it." He explained in distress while massaging his temple.

I just glare at him from hitting me but instead of flinching he glare back at me.

"Try to hide your face and learn to not get on someone's personal bubble." He stated seemingly scolding me but i just ignored him with a blank expression.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" He whine but the nurse told him to be quiet making him shut his mouth and pout in my direction but I just glance the other way.

After that little commotion we finally left the infirmary as we make our way to the faculty room asking the nurse where's the way so we wouldn't get lost.

"What do you mean "I'll make my own club?"  Gagawa ka? Like seriously." He ask nonstop almost throwing the same question at me here and there the whole time.

I just nod my head, not uttering any single word at him. As it's just a waste of energy.

"What club then? Halos meron na sila dito ng lahat." He ask while mumbling and that struck me like some lightning all of a sudden.

'What club you say.....'

Making me go blank from that simple question. As I haven't thought of that from the very beginning, just deciding to just built my own accords like some idiot.

'What a pain indeed...'