𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 :

Third Person's POV :

Another day for another different events, while for a certain black haired girl, this day is a not so normal day.

Lots of activities to do, and that is definitely not a good sign for Kaiden.

Let's just say you'll know something about Kaiden for today.

Kaiden is too lazy but could be pretty workaholic at a time, she loves to spend her free time just to relax and savour the peacefulness while appreciating nature.

Well back to Kaiden...

Waking up at 6 o'clock in the morning is a certain habit for her, old habits that's hard to stop when you have to grow up doing so.

Taking a shower, and cooking some simple breakfast after her self-care routine. That only containing of putting sunscreen on her face and an eye drop to clean her eyes.

Cleaning her unit with the help of her two bots companions, Gin and Taro.

Laundry for Gin, dish washing for Taro, while mapping and dusting for Kaiden.

When the clocks hand points at 7 o'clock, Kaiden start to change her clothes to Ryō High Uniform and gather her belongings along with Taro who is holding her electric scooter for her in the way out of their unit door.

Not minding the other people's reaction at the bot on her tail, Kaiden greet the usual cheery old security guard with a nod and took off with her scooter, Taro on her head, sitting. Looking like a metal plushie.

Some people she pass by either go take a picture of her with the cute looking circular bot on her head who is smiling at every person especially at every kids who points at him with admiration on their big eyes and the other is just smiling at the calm aura she's emitting even though she's not even smiling at all.

Making it at the front gate of school some girls began to point at her direction, taking notice at the same bot in her head at the Special Program yesterday morning.

While some are just admiring the sight in front of them.

Seeing a too familiar face, Kaiden make her scooter go on its track in front of the said person who greet her and her bot.

"So~ what's the mysterious club's name?" Austine began walking alongside Kaiden, who's still on her scooter just rolling it slowly to much Austine's pace.

"Later." Kaiden simple said before huffing off of her scooter to fold it and put it on her locker. Before they walking straight to their classroom.

Making Austine frown a little but join Kaiden after, to pester the poor girl to tell him more than 'Later' since yesterday.

The second they took their seat a sudden commotion happen outside their room making the other students inside to be intrigued.

"What's happening there?" Austine ask to no one in particular.

Kaiden just look at the window near the door, observing while Taro scan through the walls to examine what's going on outside.

After doing so he turn and look at his master who's staring at him all along.

"Master." Taro said acknowledging his master's nod, taking notice of the glimpse of confusion on her eyes knowing her master was also intrigued even though she looks like the type to not mind someone else business.

Showing a hologram is what he only did, seven male figures shows that seems the cause of the commotion outside.

And after seeing that, Kaiden immediately took her interest away from it and just look outside the window more, that is more calming and not to the seven male who's causing a lot of noise outside.

°°°°

Austine's POV :

Seeing the aftermath, i just sweat drop at Kai's immediate disinterest. But not after being awestruck at his bot, such a high technology indeed.

For such a person like him, you'll just think that he is not interested at anything at all but no, totally wrong.

Okay enough of that...

Hearing the lack of noise outside, there walk through the door are five of our well known classmate along with Kai while the other two is already on their way to their own homeroom.

Calvin Hanz Hunter

Timothy Clark Jordan

Taison Carl Jordan

Kurt Lee Morgan

Eloiase Kyle Gibson

All of the students here know them, just a glance and they could be recognized immediately. Especially here in University, coming from a family with influence is not that hard to know perhaps the person live under the rock.

They're unique on their own, having specialized talents on different field but at one at the same time.

Once the first subject professor make her appearance, the first lesson began.

°°°°

Scribbling of notes are the only thing could be heard along with the professor's voice as she explained. Leaving the students to take note of each point they'll find important.

"Who wants to try the calculation here? Any volunteers? It's alright if you guys didn't answer it correctly. We're still starting the lesson after all. I just want to see who did an advance reading." Mrs. Rian said as she look around while holding the marker in her hand.

Some of the students start to raise their hands, some are hesitating while the other are confident.

"Alright, Ms. Wang, give it a try." She smile at her as she hand her the marker to try the calculation.

The others start to try answering in front but failed as well after Sally, the girl who tried first.

While Kai just look at the board noticing some error at the way her classmates solve it not even raising her hand to try it out, with the professor are waiting for since the start to her class.

The professor, Mrs. Rian are ecstatic when she finds out that she got the first placer in one of her class. But once she finds out that the said boy didn't even want to try to solve it makes her a little down.

Austine after failing to understand the calculation turn to his friend who's looking outside the window.

"Hey, Kai. Can you try solve that problem? I tried but didn't get it." He solemnly whispered.

Kai look at him before looking back at the board.

"I'll.... try..."She said before standing up and make her way in front.

"May I, ma'am?" She asked while the professor excitedly hand her the marker.

"Of course, dear."

She stood there right in front of the board staring at the problem before turning her gaze at the formula, erasing it and writing a new one before starting to solve the problem.

Mrs. Rian smile at the boy in front of her, not judging how he correct the formula that she purposely wrote incorrectly.

Putting down the marker on the front table, Kai turn to her professor.

"Thank you for answering, dear." Kai just nod before returning back to her seat.

"Let's see... You analyze first the problem before checking the formula. Good eye, Mr. Jackson." She compliment as she smile.

"That's correct!" She said, making the other students to complain about putting the wrong formula while the other look at Kai with curiosity.