Author's Note

Hello, hi, hola Wattpad readers!

This is the first and only time you'll hear from me (as in on/in a Wattpad chapter) until this book is finished so I thought I'd just talk to you a bit about myself and this book. I'll, of course, be around in the comments and updates sections so don't worry! Feel free to skip, I get you might just want to get on with it but there will be some important updates about how often I'll be releasing new chapters.

My name is Alice and I am from the UK! This means that some words may be a little different to non-English people. So things like Pants to you Americans are trousers to us, therefore bear in mind when I say trousers I'm talking about pants. Make sense? No? Anyway, moving on...

This is the first book I've written, so any super nice feedback would be welcome for any following books. I am hoping to make this a duology and also I'd like to write a sequel to this story as I have some super awesome ideas for it. I'm writing this simply because I love Fantasy books and I thought I'd like to give it a go myself! So please if you have any thoughts or feedback about this book, please do let me know. I also feel as though the book gets better as it goes along, so please bear with me!

Also, this book does contain some mature content so please be mindful of this when reading if you are someone who may not enjoy such scenes. I will be publishing a new chapter every day at 5 pm (UK time)!  There are 53 parts and 48 chapters, just in case you were wondering how long the story is going to be. I will mark the story as "complete" when all of the chapters have been released and there may be an update from me at the end of the story if anyone reads this.

The fourth "part" of this book will be a map of the kingdom the book is about which I designed myself, please refer to this if you need any help with figuring out where anything is or if you are confused about the different kingdoms.

Also, there aren't any reference photos in any of the chapters. For example, there are no photos of what I wanted the characters or kingdom to look like as this is one of my largest book bugbears when it comes to Wattpad stories! I love imagining everything myself and I hope you do too! Although if you would rather I put something together for you to help imagine things, please let me know.

I've Made a playlist too! You can find it here -
Or all of the songs will be listed in the next part alongside all of the chapters each song goes with for those who don't use Spotify.

I look forward to hearing what you think of this story and I hope you love Crowns of Flame and Ice as much as I do.

Please don't forget to vote! <3
Adventure awaits,

Alice :)